Planet Power - S1000RR Test Trackday (Feb 28, 2010)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
okow;497785 said:
Bikes and cars give you a totally different experience. Unfortunately, the risks and exposure to danger are also multiplied once you get on 2 wheels so it doesnt matter if you are on a kapchai or a 1200 beast. Might as well enjoy the wind in your face...

After my riding experience, my car feels slow in comparison. The adrenaline rush is totally different.:top:

yeah,, if to talk solely about fatality in hobbies, as this is a hobby... what about the one in Saujana Putra who died after being hit by a model RC airplane..risks are everywhere..it's all about managing the risks...

nazrie;497857 said:
yeah,, if to talk solely about fatality in hobbies, as this is a hobby... what about the one in Saujana Putra who died after being hit by a model RC airplane..risks are everywhere..it's all about managing the risks...

Bro......my classmate is in that group........I will call him to know what really happened......I was shocked when i read the news........

nazrie;497857 said:

This is one subject I know very well of and Im not going to debate over it. Sure there's risk in everything we partake in...what matters is what is the exposure of ones risk and biking surely is one of if not the most risky of 'hobbies'. RC plane killing a hobbist?...freak accident..

In anything u do learn the skills and strive to be better. The risk will always be there. You can always minimize it and don't take unnecessary risk. In fact you'll enjoy it better. Have fun while you are at it. If not don't bother.

Cheers

Ah yes, the wonderful world of biking....I would probably never give it up.Ok guys,enough of all those horror stories.let's not overly discourage some of our would be bikers here....it's all coming back to me now....yeah man,it can be dangerous?the adrenalin rush...living life at the edge....i wouldn't have it any other way...now where that rocket of mine...

stanleycck;498073 said:
Guna,

Cheers for the info on those bikes.............

Anytime Stanleycck,and feel free to ask further or even PM me.I'd be happy to oblige.Anything for the sports man:top:

Top Bottom