Planet Power - S1000RR Test Trackday (Feb 28, 2010)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
azam318;496634 said:
Bro enkil, caya lar... :top: berapa top speed on full throttle?

Rain mode je 150hp. Still manage 220km/h. Full power at 193hp shud be able to top 300km/h if got balls :)

p.s - i mean steel balls.

how come yours on rain mode.. yg aku ride tadi on race mode lah.. 5 th gear dah cecah 250...just before 200 marker on front straight hit 290... chippy hit 295..siut je.. awesome machine... sifu adli said this machine goes above 300kmh.. tungguuuu :D

Great to have you bikers on this Club of ours mates! It one big happy family alright!:top:

it's truly an awesome machine... upshift without clutch is fantastic.. brakes! ... in short..phenomenal brakes... really bites... traction control..fffuh... exiting corners just whack full throttle and it is sooooo stable still... whack to your hearts content on turn 3 and enjoy... in short WOW!! turn 9 was also easier with the awesome brakes and the slipper clutch.. my group tadi got full track... enjoy sakan lah :D enkil, your wrist tag tadi kaler biru ka?

nazrie;496733 said:
how come yours on rain mode.. yg aku ride tadi on race mode lah.. 5 th gear dah cecah 250...just before 200 marker on front straight hit 290... chippy hit 295..siut je.. awesome machine... sifu adli said this machine goes above 300kmh.. tungguuuu :D

I was doing half track je. Group red wrist tag. Did not join the racer/ex racer group balls not big enough yet heheh.. 290 ahhh wallauuu...:top:

nazrie;496741 said:
it's truly an awesome machine... upshift without clutch is fantastic.. brakes! ... in short..phenomenal brakes... really bites... traction control..fffuh... exiting corners just whack full throttle and it is sooooo stable still... whack to your hearts content on turn 3 and enjoy... in short WOW!! turn 9 was also easier with the awesome brakes and the slipper clutch.. my group tadi got full track... enjoy sakan lah :D enkil, your wrist tag tadi kaler biru ka?

5 laps not enough la bro, yup agree the bike is so stable and has that super cornering instinct. You just lean and it folllows without much fuss. Awesome brakes too. Habis la tangan sudah gatal nie! :love:

enkil;496770 said:
5 laps not enough la bro, yup agree the bike is so stable and has that super cornering instinct. You just lean and it folllows without much fuss. Awesome brakes too. Habis la tangan sudah gatal nie! :love:

Still got one silver unit left - quickly go book the bike and then let go your Fireblade super cheap to me. I admire you guys for having a go on the bikes. It was an interesting event with interesting sights. I didnt sign up for the ride cos it would have made me go bonkers - how I wish I had the moolahs to spend. I left around 12pm with some bikers. It certainly was a hot day for a hot event.

enkil;496770 said:

apa lagi tunggu... boleh tu...:listen:
huhuhuhu

azam318;496630 said:
Couple of the year 2010... abis la climenta... kekekekek... :smokin:

dei macha, aku tahun ni bersara la so kenala carikan pengganti ala apprentice bagi jay:D

Nice bike..................................seronoknya tgk enkil dpt test ride the bike
Apalagi bro enkil kasi sambar satu and bring to TT.....................................azam cam takleh tahan lagi dah tu

kayz;496815 said:
Nice bike..................................seronoknya tgk enkil dpt test ride the bike
Apalagi bro enkil kasi sambar satu and bring to TT.....................................azam cam takleh tahan lagi dah tu

Niat di hati memang ada, apakan daya home minister approval tak ade.:eek:

Anyway still enjoying my current bike. Haven't max out the limit yet.

Bro Blackcat,

Itu F800 and the GS wahhhhhhh...........racun.....loh.........already having sleepless nights.........hmmmm........:love::love::top::top::top::listen::listen::listen::eek::eek::eek:

If HM were to find out and I think she will slowly.......hancurlah aku............itu Beemer flu sudah kembali........there goes my bonus......

Aiyoh...missed this event..was looking out for it initially but totally forgot...cheh!

okow;496833 said:
Aiyoh...missed this event..was looking out for it initially but totally forgot...cheh!

Bro Okow,

Hows things with you??........have not sen you for some time........eversince the Annual Dinner last year.....

stanleycck;496832 said:
Bro Jay, Enkil,

Itu F800, is it limited in Malaysia.......??????

Not sure bro. Can check with the salesperson for you. Bila mau angkat? Hehehhe:top:

Bro Enkil,

Tangan sudah start gatal..............i did nothing this whole morning.........just gazing at those pics.......RACUN!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom