Which one was good option for BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ck318ci;687049 said:
Or you can tilt the sunroof so when park exposed, the hot air can vent out

Yup love sunroof so much. Can smoke & let it out up in the air:smokin:

astroboy;686747 said:
The new C-class I heard fully built and assembled in Germany and brought in completed without the four doors, use plastic to mask it door cavity during the shipment process. When reach here, just remove the plastic and install 4 doors, then declare CKD. Yes! Not even SKD.. Can anyone confirm this?

Dear all,

Good day to all!
According what i know mercedes skd (section knock down) was in pekan kuatan. The vw was set up the assembly line in pekan too. As I know mercedes was send the body frame (painted) from german, assembly those others partcular parts like: dashboard, interior, seat, door panel, and fixed the cabling (ready clik or just plug-in only)

thanks

muller_horger;687553 said:
Dear all,

Good day to all!
According what i know mercedes skd (section knock down) was in pekan kuatan. The vw was set up the assembly line in pekan too. As I know mercedes was send the body frame (painted) from german, assembly those others partcular parts like: dashboard, interior, seat, door panel, and fixed the cabling (ready clik or just plug-in only)

thanks

Wah like that also can arr. Malaysia boleh!

CKD = Complete Knock Down
SKD = Semi Knock Down
CBU = Complete Built Up

You can go with any series of BMW cause its every model is well-built, premium compact vehicle endowed with world-class fit and finish, ample power, and gives a comfortable ride.

skd (section knock down)??.........lol, sorry-sorry.... i just can't help it.

I just wan to ask that what makes the speedometer and tachometer stop working?

initialM;686474 said:
CBU is fully import new to M'sia by BMW Malaysia and manufacture mostly in Germany high tech manufacturing plant.

Are CBU RHD BMWs manufactured in Germany? I thought it depends on the model (Z4 and X5/X6 are in the US) and RHD are mostly from South Africa?

Top Bottom