Planet Power - S1000RR Test Trackday (Feb 28, 2010)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jay Bigbang

Club Guest
:rock: Planet Power - S1000RR Test Trackday (Feb 28, 2010) :rock:
DSCN2488.jpg
DSCN2469.jpg
DSCN2466.jpg
DSCN2464.jpg
DSCN2465.jpg

More piccas! :D

DSCN2467.jpg

DSCN2469.jpg

BMW HP2 Sports
DSCN2470.jpg

The lineup, all 14 bikes for test that day
DSCN2473.jpg

PS3 games section also got. :top:
DSCN2475.jpg

DSCN2476.jpg

DSCN2487.jpg

Thats a Beauty

Bro........Garang............RRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!:top::top::top::top::top:.......packing in at 198HP..........higher than a 323i, LCI

Lagi piccas. :D

Traction Control test and Race ABS test
DSCN2479.jpg

Muehehehe...posing je tue … :D
DSCN2481.jpg

F 800 R Chris Pfeiffer Edition
DSCN2482.jpg

F 800 R Chris Pfeiffer Edition
DSCN2483.jpg

BMW 325 MSports with BMW Performance parts. Fuhhh, handsome gila! :D
DSCN2477.jpg

One more
DSCN2478.jpg

Lagilagilagilagila piccas! :biggrin:

Makan time! Enkil control hensem. :D
DSCN2486.jpg

Other models lineup
DSCN2495.jpg

The briefing before rempit session
DSCN2493.jpg

One more
DSCN2492.jpg

Lagi
DSCN2494.jpg

Sexy ass!!
DSCN2498.jpg

DSCN2497.jpg

Enkil ready for his rempit session
DSCN2499.jpg

More. :D

DSCN2500.jpg

DSCN2501.jpg

Briefing lagi. Berapa kali nak briefing daa... :D
DSCN2503.jpg

DSCN2504.jpg

Gentlemen, starts your engine! Vroooomm...
DSCN2505.jpg

Enkil, si perobek two wheels. :D
DSCN2506.jpg

Here we go!! Vroommmmmm....
DSCN2508.jpg

DSCN2509.jpg

The end of session
DSCN2510.jpg

Brotherhood of perobek. :D
DSCN2512.jpg

stanleycck;496608 said:
Bro........Garang............RRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!:top::top::top::top::top:.......packing in at 198HP..........higher than a 323i, LCI

Fuhhh....meleleh bro just by watching. :38:

hey... brotherhood missing one lah.. but four wheels la... glad you guys had fun....nice pics but obviously missing certain species.. :)

affan66;496615 said:
glad you guys had fun....nice pics but obviously missing certain species.. :)

Alamak, betula bro. :eek: Sorry2, forgot to take pics those 'certain' species.lol. :biggrin:

azam318;496632 said:
Bro jay, kaki sampai tak... heheheh :eek:

Sampai bro. :D Dont worry. Just nice je seat position dia. Tu belum pakai race boot lagi tuu. Plus, you can lowered it if you want.

Jay Bigbang;496635 said:
Sampai bro. :D Dont worry. Just nice je seat position dia. Tu belum pakai race boot lagi tuu. Plus, you can lowered it if you want.

So, apa lagi Bro, sambar lar sebijik... :listen:

azam318;496630 said:
Couple of the year 2010... abis la climenta... kekekekek... :smokin:

Ahahahahaha.....but Alvino is still in my heart bro. :love: kekeke... I lap u macha! :11:

Wahahhaha! Thanks a million bro Jay for the pics and company. What a wonderful event indeed, good atmosphere, nice food, free RedBull, plenty of chickas and the best of all free S1000RR for test!

It was worth the wait indeed! Arrived around 10.45am and registered for the test ride. Slotted for 2pm. I was already sweating like a dog in my suit. Luckily bro Jay arrived so i managed to chg to normal clothing. We just hang around while the officiating event took place. The were foods catered by concorde hotel and a mini exhibition of bikes and apparel. Test rides was divided to 2 section which is track testing and traction/abs test on wet surface.

Finally it was my turn. We had to go thru briefing and wasto follow Stephen the German BMW instructor on track. Four riders per group. The ride was amazing. Mind u this is BMW 1st proper superbike. Even though the bike is set to rain mode to limit the power to 150hp for safety reasons due a lot of new riders it still perform. Its really hard to describe, handling was easy and felt like the bike is ready to be pushed. leaning into corners was the best part for me. It felt so natural. It was fun! Still managed 200++km/h on the straight. 5 laps really is not enough waaaaaaa!! Anyway it served the purpose to introduce the bike to the public.

Hope i can own the bike in the future. In fact all 50 units already spoken for. Even the test bikes are all sold at RM105k with Akrapovic exhaust.

Cheers

enkil;496640 said:
Wahahhaha! Thanks a million bro Jay for the pics and company. What a wonderful event indeed, good atmosphere, nice food, free RedBull, plenty of chickas and the best of all free S1000RR for test!

It was worth the wait indeed! Arrived around 10.45am and registered for the test ride. Slotted for 2pm. I was already sweating like a dog in my suit. Luckily bro Jay arrived so i managed to chg to normal clothing. We just hang around while the officiating event took place. The were foods catered by concorde hotel and a mini exhibition of bikes and apparel. Test rides was divided to 2 section which is track testing and traction/abs test on wet surface.

Finally it was my turn. We had to go thru briefing and wasto follow Stephen the German BMW instructor on track. Four riders per group. The ride was amazing. Mind u this is BMW 1st proper superbike. Even though the bike is set to rain mode to limit the power to 150hp for safety reasons due a lot of new riders it still perform. Its really hard to describe, handling was easy and felt like the bike is ready to be pushed. leaning into corners was the best part for me. It felt so natural. It was fun! Still managed 200++km/h on the straight. 5 laps really is not enough waaaaaaa!! Anyway it served the purpose to introduce the bike to the public.

Hope i can own the bike in the future. In fact all 50 units already spoken for. Even the test bikes are all sold at RM105k with Akrapovic exhaust.

Cheers

Great write up, bro! :top:

Top Bottom