Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Good to see all of you just now..also salut for those who had travelled some distance to attend this event..wish I could have stayed longer..Happy Bimmering guys!

Great to meet all of you and I'm looking forward to the next TT (Jun). We have quite a variation of Exx models attending the TT.

How about next TT four Fridays from now, June 25th?

Bring your friends too :)

t2ribena;527518 said:
Great TT tonite guys...it was nice meeting you guys....

until next time...keep up the good work...

Yes.. A good one let's see if we can get more during the next TT..

viewfinder;527533 said:
Great to meet all of you and I'm looking forward to the next TT (Jun). We have quite a variation of Exx models attending the TT.

How about next TT four Fridays from now, June 25th?

Bring your friends too :)

helo bro viewfinder,

as informed by stanley, they will be organising a treasure hunt in Penang on 20/6...we can tentatively fixed the forthcoming t/t on 19/6 or 20/6, agree anyone?

thank u all udm lovers for t/t yesterday night.:top::driver::party: shall join for monthly drive as "racun" by bro stanley &t2ribena...thanks.

Nice meeting all of you there. Try to join up as OM as well guys.

I have just put up the car stickers and it looked real nice!

Cheers.
Neoh

Thanks.......

Many thanks to all for turning up........this will be a good start to spearhead the Penang Island Chapter. For those still not an OM, please do consider...........plenty of exciting things happening this year and many years to come. Do continue with TT as regular as possible. I will surely organize a TT when I am back in Pg, as always. Many thanks to Mr. VP ( Brandon ) for the support.........stay tuned for the June Drive...........

Wanna make your TT on 19th June? If u are, i might come :D hmmm..maybe MWD that weekend plus something else :D

nazrie;528427 said:
Wanna make your TT on 19th June? If u are, i might come :D hmmm..maybe MWD that weekend plus something else :D

Mr. President,

Penang welcomes u...:party:

attended by your deputy, Mr.T2ribena during Penang 1st ever t/t and 19/6 all udm's welcome the president .

kokwei9035;528667 said:
Mr. President,

Penang welcomes u...:party:

attended by your deputy, Mr.T2ribena during Penang 1st ever t/t and 19/6 all udm's welcome the president .

kok wei....we are still eagerly waiting for you to 'jip tong'....where ur form la...hahaha
icon10.gif

Penang Island TT for the Month of June 2010 - TENTATIVE

nazrie;528427 said:

Nazrie........many thanks for the support.......There u go Penangites!!......The Prez has shown the support here......Knowing his busy schedule........time for Non OMs to convert into the 'Blue' side.....please do consider.

Date : 19th June 2010 ( Saturday )
Time : 9:30pm onwards
Venue : Penangites......over to you. If all is confirmed for the Official Drive to Penang on that weekend, WE will need a big place for TT........I am quite sure that many OMs are looking forward for Penang..........OMs in Penang, please assist in appropriate venue ( Viewfinder, Neoh,etc )

1. Nazrie ( President, BMWCM )
2. T2 Ribena ( VP, BMWCM )
3. Neoh - OM
4. Viewfinder - OM
5. Stanleycck - OM

Lets live up the Pearl of the Orient...........

Astro.......I believe that the balance goodies for Neoh can be ready by then.......??

stanleycck;528746 said:
Nazrie........many thanks for the support.......There u go Penangites!!......The Prez has shown the support here......Knowing his busy schedule........time for Non OMs to convert into the 'Blue' side.....please do consider.

Date : 19th June 2010 ( Saturday )
Time : 9:30pm onwards
Venue : Penangites......over to you. If all is confirmed for the Official Drive to Penang on that weekend, WE will need a big place for TT........I am quite sure that many OMs are looking forward for Penang..........OMs in Penang, please assist in appropriate venue ( Viewfinder, Neoh,etc )

1. Nazrie ( President, BMWCM )
2. T2 Ribena ( VP, BMWCM )
3. Neoh - OM
4. Viewfinder - OM
5. Stanleycck - OM

Lets live up the Pearl of the Orient...........

Astro.......I believe that the balance goodies for Neoh can be ready by then.......??

aiyaya bro stanley,

seems that no "jip tong', no one remember me....:40::rofl:

bro t2ribena, must take your good advice to "jip tong' in the soonest of time...

bro stanley, if require a larger space, I think autocity is the best place...(minus off the travelling time as u all will be staying @ GURNEY HOTEL for the following day' Tresure Hunt'...

stanleycck;528746 said:

Neoh's E39 is using JDM plate holder, I don't have the measurement. I was given a Honda holder by the Wurth supplier (for the CBU Stream) but when measure with QD's E46, the height is alright except the width, the sample holder is about an inch short. I worry E39 lagi tak ngam. So I haven't order for neoh's holder. Need neoh to feedback on his measurement.

As for the Club Shirt, the logos are still being repaired. I will rush them to do up neoh's (XL) and viewfinder's (L) and see if its possible. Keep the finger crossed!

kokwei9035;528758 said:
aiyaya bro stanley,

seems that no "jip tong', no one remember me....:40::rofl:

bro t2ribena, must take your good advice to "jip tong' in the soonest of time...

bro stanley, if require a larger space, I think autocity is the best place...(minus off the travelling time as u all will be staying @ GURNEY HOTEL for the following day' Tresure Hunt'...

Awaiting your forms for 'Jip Tong'.............BMWCM kiaa..........:party::top::top:

BMWCM Official Drive to Penang in June 2010 - Confirmed!!

Penangites.......check the lastest thread by the Prez.......Yes, BMWCM is coming to Penang......please block yr dates.......So what are u guys waiting for, JOIN AS OFFICIAL MEMBERS!!!!

Venue Suggestions.........Over to 'U'.....Penangites.......

Penangites.........Venue suggestions for TT on the 19th...........we will need a large space...........Viewfinder, Neoh, Kokwei, Raymond.......etc

nazrie and stanleycck, great to hear the club is having the drive up north to Pg again. Excellent opportunities for new members/forumers to meet the out of state members plus the committees. Unfortunately I'll be tied up with family during that weekend. Will see...

As for TT venue, trying to find a place that can park ~20 BMWs will be a challenge unless it's near a big public car park. Initially I thought of why not just TT next to the hotel (there's Coffee Bean & Star Buck nxt to Gurney Hotel). That way all of you from out of state need not move your car. You can expect traffic jam along Gurney Drive during school holiday weekend. But then it depends on you all's dinner plan... only makes sense if you're having dinner inside the hotel.

Another idea is to dine at the New World Park... but may have limited halal choices. Why N.W.P, it's diagonally across the road from Auto Bavaria... maybe can fill up their visitors parking lot :)

Or upper Pg Road where there's famous Hamid (spelling) soup kambing with plenty of clubbing joints all within walking distance if you're into it.

viewfinder;530816 said:
nazrie and stanleycck, great to hear the club is having the drive up north to Pg again. Excellent opportunities for new members/forumers to meet the out of state members plus the committees. Unfortunately I'll be tied up with family during that weekend. Will see...

As for TT venue, trying to find a place that can park ~20 BMWs will be a challenge unless it's near a big public car park. Initially I thought of why not just TT next to the hotel (there's Coffee Bean & Star Buck nxt to Gurney Hotel). That way all of you from out of state need not move your car. You can expect traffic jam along Gurney Drive during school holiday weekend. But then it depends on you all's dinner plan... only makes sense if you're having dinner inside the hotel.

Another idea is to dine at the New World Park... but may have limited halal choices. Why N.W.P, it's diagonally across the road from Auto Bavaria... maybe can fill up their visitors parking lot :)

Or upper Pg Road where there's famous Hamid (spelling) soup kambing with plenty of clubbing joints all within walking distance if you're into it.

Viewfinder.............many thanks for the heads up, Yes......will agree with you that traffic and parking space for such a troop will be challenging especially on weekends and school holidays, the row of TT venue next to Gurney Hotel is most suitable...........for the others, please share your thoughts...........good in a sense that those looking for Golden Bubbles is just a stone throw away........Climenta........there u go.........also a good place for Kodoks........

Note : suggesting that all going for this drive and TT to wear their respective BMWCM shirt.

Guys,

I suggest Apex Cafe should have enough parking and maybe we can also park together and enjoy the cars..

Top Bottom