Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Penang TT on the 19th June 2010 - Confirmed

Penang Island TT for the Month of June, in Conjunction with the June Official Drive to Penang

Date : 19th June 2010 ( Saturday )
Time : 9:30pm onwards
Venue : The Row next to Gurney Hotel.......plenty of Choices. Lets Start with Coffee Bean.......They have a large outside seating. Bubbles/Kodoks is just a stone throw away.........

Committee, Prez & VP.......yr blessings, please

Climenta........you can jump in and out.......choice of Bubbles or Lattes.......

Charity Jam Tickets

To those Penangites.........I do have some Booklets for the up-coming charity jam in July. Interested Beemer dudes can get from myself during the Penang Official TT on the 19th.

Astro, FYI

I've family birthday party to attend on June 19 evening. Hope to catch up maybe during afternoon tea.

Repost from stanleycck:
Penang Island TT for the Month of June, in Conjunction with the June Official Drive to Penang

Date : 19th June 2010 ( Saturday )
Time : 9:30pm onwards
Venue : The Row next to Gurney Hotel.......plenty of Choices. Lets Start with Coffee Bean.......They have a large outside seating. Bubbles/Kodoks is just a stone throw away.........

Committee, Prez & VP.......yr blessings, please

Joining as Official Members......Penangites

A reminder.......for those whom are thinking of converting to the Blue side........can be done during the TT on the 19th, please print out the forms and fill them out, make copies of documents that need to be submitted.........the goodies will need to wait for end of July when I am back 'Home'.......

Great TT.......stay tune for more....

Penangites........thanks for the turn out........pics attched.....a great TT with all.......stay tuned for the next one in late July 2010. Yee and VKS...........will soon see yr name turn blue........Kok Wei, when is yours.....????.......:)......Viewfinder.........although yr schedule was tight.......u still manage to turn up to meet us......Cheers!!!!

View attachment 14425

View attachment 14424

View attachment 14423

Penang TT for the Month of July 2010

Penangites.......starting a posting for the Penang TT for the month of July 2010......I will be back home for a week.........

Date : 23rd July 2010 ( Friday ) - Tentative Date, will confirm early next month
Time : 10:00pm onwards
Venue : Penangites......over to you

1. stanleycck

For those looking into joining the Blue side, please consider.........I can collect/deliver on behalf........just buy me Teh Ais........hehehehehe

Astro,

FYI.

Cheers.

Penang TT for the Month of July 2010 - UPDATES

Date : 23rd July 2010 ( Friday )
Venue : Starbucks @ E-Gate, opposite TESCOS

1. stanleycck

For those looking into joining the Blue side, please consider.........I can collect/deliver on behalf........just buy me Teh Ais........hehehehehe

Pending goodies for Official Members in Penang will be collected during this TT.

Calling Raymond.........will u be in Penang that day........????................Official Members, Forumers, UDM lovers........all are welcomed!!!!!

VKS.........will u be around this time???

Cheers.

stanleycck;540957 said:

1. stanleycck
2. yee7402

Pending goodies for Official Members in Penang will be collected during this TT.

Calling Raymond.........will u be in Penang that day........????................Official Members, Forumers, UDM lovers........all are welcomed!!!!!

Cheers.

See U guys soon

stanleycck;540957 said:

Cheers.

No mate im away at the moment, back on August..have a nice TT session.:top:

Penang TT_updated list

Penang TT for the Month of July 2010 - UPDATES

1. stanleycck
2. Yee
3. mikey

Penang TT_updated list