Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Penang Food

sunnypuan;513455 said:
Thanks Kokwei, I'm "IN"... Longing for some Penang food as well ! I normally stay in Hotel Malaysia, good rate and location ! Especially the opp shop Sup Kambing...

aiya bro, not yet arrive already thinking of Penang food:driver::eating::eating:::24:

ok awaiting u to come and rock & roll Penang island:rock:

Update List for Penang TT on the 30th May 2010

Originally Posted by viewfinder
Oh wow thanks to Astroboy for kick starting the Penang TT thread. Just to clarify, I'm no coordinator of Pg TT. The responsibility is with all interested members taking turns or Penang TT won't get far. So let's go with the proposal from stanleycck with the May 30th TT. May 30th is a Sunday and Wesak falls on Fri May 28th. Stanleycck, you're staying in Pg over the long weekend I suppose.

Date : May TT for Penang Chapter on the 30th May 2010 (Sunday)
Venue : Gurney Drive
Time : To be advice.

List:
01. stanleycck
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan
07. Alex Khoo ( Please Confirm )

For Non Members/Newbies and Forumers from the Pearl of the Orient..............do take some time to consider joining the Club...........Those Interested can then fill in the forms and pass on to Viewfinder, Sunnypuan or even myself.......Cash can be transfered via Maybank2u

I am very sure that once the Northern Count of OMs increases, more activities will happen up north........example, Breakfast Runs to Danok, East-West Highway drives via Tasik Temenggor........many more........

stanleycck;513518 said:
For Non Members/Newbies and Forumers from the Pearl of the Orient..............do take some time to consider joining the Club...........Those Interested can then fill in the forms and pass on to Viewfinder, Sunnypuan or even myself.......Cash can be transfered via Maybank2u

I am very sure that once the Northern Count of OMs increases, more activities will happen up north........example, Breakfast Runs to Danok, East-West Highway drives via Tasik Temenggor........many more........

:cool: ..breakfast run to Danok??? Im game bro...I'll robek all they way to penang from kuantan..... :biggrin: ....cabutzzzz......:vroam:

And we should also extend the invitation to the Northern TT crowd. I don't believe I've met any (could be wrong). The only person on the list that I may have met is VKS (assuming VKS is the one who went to the Kulim BMW assembly factory).

SixtyNine, please come also if you happen to be in town on May 30th.

Count me in if there is any TT...Though im not from Penang, but i travel there most of the time (at least once a week)....
;)

Updated List for Penang TT on the 30th May 2010

Originally Posted by viewfinder
Oh wow thanks to Astroboy for kick starting the Penang TT thread. Just to clarify, I'm no coordinator of Pg TT. The responsibility is with all interested members taking turns or Penang TT won't get far. So let's go with the proposal from stanleycck with the May 30th TT. May 30th is a Sunday and Wesak falls on Fri May 28th. Stanleycck, you're staying in Pg over the long weekend I suppose.

List:
01. stanleycck
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan
08. Raymond
09. Unstopables

Lets keep the list going................

Count me in tentitavely... Should be in Pg on that date, BTW what time are we looking at?

viewfinder;513431 said:
unstopables_7, all are welcome. 1's, 3's, 5's, 6's, 7's, 8's, M's, X's, Z's all are welcome :) By the way, isn't your avatar a 7 series?

thanx bro..
yeah..that's my dad's e38..will update to my 36 soon..

Hey there....I'd love to join in though I'm not an Official Member? Ok with you guys?..Just a thought though....Gurney on any Sunday is a bit of a madhouse. And what with it being an eve of a Public Holiday, it's gonna be even more packed...There might be no space for our beautiful cars. And VKS will tell you how I'm terrified of getting Bimba dirty! LOL...

VKS, what do you think of doing the meetup at the blue house. Plenty of space.

Ennui78, this TT is open to public. You're most welcome to join in.

I'm open to location and time (afternoon or evening). Any suggestion?

Well a long weekend is coming up tomorrow. Anyone game for a mini TT on Friday after work?

No.1, Penang Street.. where the char bor is.. :D :D

Haha... don't shoot, I talk for fun onli.. :p

List:
01. stanleycck
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan
08. Ennui78

List:
01. stanleycck
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan
08. Ennui78
09. Neohkw (What about Juru Autocity as venue?)

Ennui78;517823 said:
Hey there....I'd love to join in though I'm not an Official Member? Ok with you guys?..Just a thought though....Gurney on any Sunday is a bit of a madhouse. And what with it being an eve of a Public Holiday, it's gonna be even more packed...There might be no space for our beautiful cars. And VKS will tell you how I'm terrified of getting Bimba dirty! LOL...

VKS, what do you think of doing the meetup at the blue house. Plenty of space.

Hey been a while since i heard from you bro...i was thinking of calling you for this TT once im home next week...:wink:

Well guys i think Gurney will be packed and annoying during that day..As bro Ennui78 suggested the best place could be at his place, ample of free parking and just beside food court and other entertainment outlets right behind Hotel Malaysia where you can get all kinds of soups too..:burnout:

Where is the specific place again Ennui78 and VKS? The heritage blue house compound is not open to public, unless you have connection there?

VKS;518211 said:
Hey been a while since i heard from you bro...i was thinking of calling you for this TT once im home next week...:wink:

Well guys i think Gurney will be packed and annoying during that day..As bro Ennui78 suggested the best place could be at his place, ample of free parking and just beside food court and other entertainment outlets right behind Hotel Malaysia where you can get all kinds of soups too..:burnout:

Sounds like mine type kinda place there....:wink:

viewfinder;518238 said:
Where is the specific place again Ennui78 and VKS? The heritage blue house compound is not open to public, unless you have connection there?

Yup referring to the same Heritage Blue Mansion, fgt the street name though but Ennui78 is the sifoo over that place so care to explain more bro..

Strategic spot for everything:beer:..wish i had owned that place :love:

Top Bottom