NEWBIES & OLDIES GET together TT at PENANG NASI KANDAR(HSBC) in PJ - 25 OCT 2007

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
gracetcp;252992 said:
.......and so i finally figured out there at 2 TT's in a week. The Thursday one in PJ and the Friday one in Dataran Prima by Redbaron. And an official one coming soon?

U guys can't get enuf of each other, so sweet!
Really have 3 TT's lah...
Thursday: Teh Tarik in PJ
Friday: Teh Tarik in Dataran Prima.
Saturday: Tequila Tarik in TSB Bangsar :p

Bro, tT is gud but then for us muslim starts at 8 kindof early la, 2130H would be gud time..

tt at aman suria better still i guess!hehhe... parking senang!

Yes bro Rahizman..come to Aman Suria ample parking space nice place owner BMWCM punya kawan..and nice cute chick's...he he he.. tak rugi dont percaya tanya INOVATOR...Have a nice day..TT 2molo..9.30pm..just nice

Hey Iceman63, I belum tengok chick ini - cute dont know yet. Nanti kena oversize turkey yang nenek tua - habislah!

rahizwan;253056 said:
Bro, tT is gud but then for us muslim starts at 8 kindof early la, 2130H would be gud time..

tt at aman suria better still i guess!hehhe... parking senang!

bro the TT starts from 9 pm onwards ..

As for the parking i don't think so you're driving a BUS or a LORRY ... the parking is edequate enough for a car and ample of parking there ..

As for AMAN SURIA ka , PJ ka or TSB ka .. i don't think there should be a problem attending .. it's all depends on your MINDSET ..

infact no matter what or where the TT is ... end of the day we are a BIG happy family ....

chill dude

so you coming tonigh ?>? YES / no ??

ICEman63;253084 said:
Yes bro Rahizman..come to Aman Suria ample parking space nice place owner BMWCM punya kawan..and nice cute chick's...he he he.. tak rugi dont percaya tanya INOVATOR...Have a nice day..TT 2molo..9.30pm..just nice

wahh pancing udang tepi pantai ka ??

SO when you are going to join us . ?? busy lately ka ??

a good turn out .... thanks CCPENG for the drinks and food ..

Black E90 ... next is your round ...

for all that showed up ... Thumbs up to you all .. GREAT

those who FFK --- try making it next

SITH -- you FFKed big time ...

I came. I said hello to you guys. Sorry, I couldn't join your table. My cousin and I had some personal issues to discuss, as he was going back to the US today. Next time.

INNOVATOR;253355 said:
I came. I said hello to you guys. Sorry, I couldn't join your table. My cousin and I had some personal issues to discuss, as he was going back to the US today. Next time.

hey there ... nice meeting you

ICEMAN 13, nice meeting you, too. Its good to see that we have new members (meaning our listed members) joining us every week at TT.

TT this Thusrsday at PJ ..

Starting from 9pm onwards ... hope to see you'll there ..

date : 25 oct 07
Loaction : Nasi kandar penang ..next to HSBC .....

hi, guys....

i wish to join u all but i'm rushing for my shop renovation in this month.... So mayb joining u all on next TT ya....

enjoy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom