Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
1st Reminder......

As date is getting nearer, just wanna touch base with the boyz up north, those up north, please add yr name on the list.......

For those interested in joining as OMs, please do consider as Viewfinder, Sunny or myself can collect the forms that night. The cash can be done via Maybank teller.

Date : May TT for Penang Chapter on the 30th May 2010 (Sunday)
Venue : Please see the following posting......
Time : 10:00pm onwards

List:
01. stanleycck - OM
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder - OM
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan - OM
07. Alex Khoo ( Please Confirm )
08. Ennui78
09. Neohkw (What about Juru Autocity as venue?)

The Heritage Row, Off Macalister Road

Those who agree with this venue, please click on the Thank You Icon......

E-Gate next to Tescos Penang, Star Bucks

Those who agree with the above venue, please click on the Thank You Icon.....

Hi Stanley,

If I were to join the OM, when can I collect the goodies? Or is it possible to pay n collect on the spot at this coming TT?

Cheers,
Neoh

Segafredos at Belisarow, Pulau Tikus

Those who agree with this venue, please click on the Thank You Icon.......

neohkw;522703 said:
Hi Stanley,

If I were to join the OM, when can I collect the goodies? Or is it possible to pay n collect on the spot at this coming TT?

Cheers,
Neoh

Neoh, send in or fax the application form ASAP and make a bank transfer to the Club. PM Astroboy and I can collect from him before I depart for this month's Official drive to Cameron. I will be in Penang as of the 29th evening.

Astro, FYI.

Gilajazz......are u in Penang that weekend........?????......can bring along yr beast wth all the BMW Performance products.......:rock::rock::rock:

Sunny......I will touch base with you on Sunday......by the way, the wires have arrived. Will finally get the M3 paddle shifters up and running by Friday at Stutt.

stanleycck;522710 said:
Gilajazz......are u in Penang that weekend........?????......can bring along yr beast wth all the BMW Performance products.......:rock::rock::rock:

Gilajazz RACUN ride.... not to be missed indeed ! LOL... Bro Stanley, I can be anywhere for the venue. So I just follow you...

Hi Stanley,

I will do so now, thanks.

Hi Astro,

You have a PM.

Cheers,
Neoh

stanleycck;522708 said:
Neoh, send in or fax the application form ASAP and make a bank transfer to the Club. PM Astroboy and I can collect from him before I depart for this month's Official drive to Cameron. I will be in Penang as of the 29th evening.

Astro, FYI.

stanleycck;522710 said:

Sunny......I will touch base with you on Sunday......by the way, the wires have arrived. Will finally get the M3 paddle shifters up and running by Friday at Stutt.

wow, Time for some M3 shifting on your way to Penang then ! :wink: won't want to rempit with you already....:burnout:

sunnypuan;522720 said:
wow, Time for some M3 shifting on your way to Penang then ! :wink: won't want to rempit with you already....:burnout:

No lah......In Penang Island quite hard to find rempit stretches........Jelutong Expressway, maybe.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

dear stanley,

my suggestion...:burnout:

1) Heritage row, Macalister Road : at night no good....parking and space for discussion less...

2) Starbucks E-Gate : Best selection...we can park our 10UDMs(or more) at a glance ....nice view also...

3) Segafredo, Pulau Tikus : not ideal...parking space no good...

4) Autocity JURU....parking very very good....only those live in Penang is more trouble...have to travel to mainland and back to Penang island...

kokwei9035;512831 said:
hello stanley. good day and nice meeting u here.

how was the Penang tt? where to locate "viewfinder"?? or shall u & "viewfinder" be organizer&co-organizer?a few place for our TT...if mainland, of course Autocity JURU will be the best venue...parking so sufficient...in Penang Island, i would suggest coffee Island, Gurney Drive (the place got about private parking for 20udm.....:rock::rock:

Hey Guys, Auto-City Carnival 2010 falls on 11 to 13 June, wellcome to have TT here
check this attached file out.

May TT at Penang Island, 30th May 2010

Date : May TT for Penang Chapter on the 30th May 2010 (Sunday)
Venue : Starbucks at E-Gate, opposite of Tescos
Time : 10:00pm onwards

List:
01. stanleycck - OM
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder - OM
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan - OM
07. Alex Khoo
08. Ennui78
09. Neohkw - OM

Please confirm your attendance. Sunny, I will meet you in town and we can convoy to the venue.......time to show off those yellow bananas.........for those interested in signing up as OMs, forms can be collected that night.

1.5 week more to go still till the 1st TT... it has been a long while :)

Egate parking at night is not too bad. Sunday night maybe better. What happen to the blue mansion Cheong Fatt Sze?

Guess next TT (2nd) would be in Juru.

Top Bottom