Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
viewfinder;523656 said:
1.5 week more to go still till the 1st TT... it has been a long while :)

Egate parking at night is not too bad. Sunday night maybe better. What happen to the blue mansion Cheong Fatt Sze?

Guess next TT (2nd) would be in Juru.

E gate is ok for me since haven't from Ennui78 regarding Cheong Fatt Sze..see ya guys there :rock:

I've just realized that the Wesak public holiday falls on Friday and not Sat. In which case Monday is a work day for me and I start work very early. Hope to pull in the meeting time 1hr earlier to start from 9pm onwards while you guys can stay as late as you wish :)

Also I may still have some old car stickers passed over to me several years ago (old BMWCM logo). If I can find them I'll bring along.

Date : May TT for Penang Chapter on the 30th May 2010 (Sunday)
Venue : Starbucks at E-Gate, opposite of Tescos
Time : 9:00pm onwards

List:
01. stanleycck - OM
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder - OM
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan - OM
07. Alex Khoo
08. Ennui78
09. Neohkw - OM

viewfinder;524585 said:
I've just realized that the Wesak public holiday falls on Friday and not Sat. In which case Monday is a work day for me and I start work very early. Hope to pull in the meeting time 1hr earlier to start from 9pm onwards while you guys can stay as late as you wish :)

Also I may still have some old car stickers passed over to me several years ago (old BMWCM logo). If I can find them I'll bring along.

List:
01. stanleycck - OM
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder - OM
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan - OM
07. Alex Khoo
08. Ennui78
09. Neohkw - OM

Bro, Agreed.........

Stanley, when u leaving? I am rushing the club shirt and number plate holder maker to get ready the stuff but unlikely to meet the deadline. I do have the caps, key chain and big/small stickers for neohkw. Will try to drop by your office and pass the stuffs to u.

rAyMoNd_630i;524710 said:
how come my name hilang adi 1?...:(

List:
01. stanleycck - OM
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder - OM
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan - OM
07. Alex Khoo
08. Ennui78
09. Neohkw - OM
10. rAyMoNd_630i

Note

astroboy;524670 said:
Stanley, when u leaving? I am rushing the club shirt and number plate holder maker to get ready the stuff but unlikely to meet the deadline. I do have the caps, key chain and big/small stickers for neohkw. Will try to drop by your office and pass the stuffs to u.

Noted. I will be working all the way from till the 26th, will be on leave as of the 27th ( still in KL ), will only depart for the Monthly drive on the 28th. Best time is afternoon pref after 4:00pm.......or best is at 6pm.......bubbles at RP.

BTW, is the number plate new for 2010........I never got mine..........

Hi All,

Sorry for the rather belated reply. The Cheong Fatt Mansion is available but just her grounds. We are fully-booked on that particular evening as there's a wedding on the 29th. If e-Gate does not work out, you guys are more than welcome to rendezvous park here and the teh-tarik, well....that may just have to take place on Penang Road or at the Red Garden food place right next door to us.

E78

astroboy;524670 said:

Astro, I will on leave as of the 27th but still wondering in KL. If you have the goodies ready for Neoh, please SMS me and we can meet up.

Bro Stanley and Astroboy,

Thank you very much for your help! Much appreciated.

Cheers and have a safe journey!

Neoh

stanleycck;526553 said:
Astro, I will on leave as of the 27th but still wondering in KL. If you have the goodies ready for Neoh, please SMS me and we can meet up.

The BCM license plate holder sudah ada, who haven't got theirs? viewfinder's membership card still with me, windscreen sticker, rear window sticker, cap, key chain, collar pin?

Neohkw's Japan size plate holder not yet. Still need to finalize the measurement. Can't make it for this trip.

Yazid confirm viewfinder hasn't collect his BCM plate holder, so these are the items I'll pass to Stanley,

viewfinder: BCM plate holder

neohkw: key chain, windscreen sticker, rear window sticker, cap, collar pin. (outstanding club shirt and Japan size plate holder)

Thanks Astroboy, and Stanley for hand carrying the stuff up north. Do I also get a club T-shirt?

See you all this Sunday. I'll wear the navy-blue & white club shirt for easy identification.

List:
01. stanleycck - OM
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder - OM
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan - OM
07. Alex Khoo
08. Ennui78
09. Neohkw - OM
10. rAyMoNd_630i
11. ?
12. ?

Noted, I am off for a 400km trip tomorrow.............see u guys on Sunday. I will be wearing a BMW dark baseball cap.

Dear Guys,
Very sorry to notify you guys that I'm unable to attend Penang TT. You guys enjoy ya...

Cheers

Thanks for the update Astroboy! :rock:

Cheers,

Neoh

astroboy;526797 said:
The BCM license plate holder sudah ada, who haven't got theirs? viewfinder's membership card still with me, windscreen sticker, rear window sticker, cap, key chain, collar pin?

Neohkw's Japan size plate holder not yet. Still need to finalize the measurement. Can't make it for this trip.

Yazid confirm viewfinder hasn't collect his BCM plate holder, so these are the items I'll pass to Stanley,

viewfinder: BCM plate holder

neohkw: key chain, windscreen sticker, rear window sticker, cap, collar pin. (outstanding club shirt and Japan size plate holder)

List:
01. stanleycck - OM
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder - OM
04. VKS
05. Stanleycck's Friend
06. Sunnypuan - OM
07. Alex Khoo
08. Ennui78
09. Neohkw - OM
10. rAyMoNd_630i
11. t2ribena
12. ?
13. ?

Great TT tonite guys...it was nice meeting you guys....

until next time...keep up the good work...

Top Bottom