Park your car at safe place!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

teknokrat

Club Guest
Yesterday is my unlucky day. I use KTM Komuter from Sg.Buloh to Bank Negara \for work everyday and park my E30 in the KTM parking (RM3 per day). I think it safe inside there.Then yesterday when i just reach my home after back from work, i see something weird at my spolier. DAMN!! Someone is trying to steal my ori spoiler. Maybe coz the glue is too hard, they give up.I dont think this is E30 guys job that trying to save budget for their car but I suspect Iswara, Saga, Toyota LE/KE guys that hungry for this E30 ori spoiler. Just a reminder to all of you guys. Park your ride at safe place and people can see your car clearly.

Damn...son of a b###ch.....if i catch this guys in action, i'll beat the living daylight out of them...hopefully nothing else is damage on your car...i feel you man...
Sorry to hear bout that, thankfully you are ok...

teknokrat, thanks for the heads up. We often take security for granted.

No matter where we go, there will always be such bastards in our society.

So depressing...

Also when you go to banks.
Once I kena satay stick pierced at the side wall - obviously though I was withdrawing money, to wait for me to go flat and mug me...
Thank goodness, tyre went flat when reached home.

Thanks guys for your comment. I feel so frustated when i see my spoiler has been broken by a son of a bitch.
Luckily i was not there when they try to 'kopek' that spoiler. If not, sure pecah kepala. Damn!!!!

Top Bottom