Pain(t) ball.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by three28@Jun 9 2005, 09:28 PM
Wah,,,hardgay.... u really into this stuff eh..

Sideways : Bukit tinggi so far ...after play paint ball tired liao..

Go subang lar... heheheheheh

cheers :D
i wanna b sniper...

give me a good camp spot n an AWP sniper rifle n some 7.66mm rounds, i'll b sure to hit em hard!

awp1.jpg

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Jun 9 2005, 09:39 PM
A pciture of the field. Affan, it's not that far, you just gotta get fitter!
osf,for a minute there i thought the bkt tinggi place was a cemetary....the barrels looked like tombstones wor! :blink:
:lol:

i'll update the list from here;
feel free to edit ur name in here aight!

Bkt tinggi paintball participation list:

1)sideways
2)tyke
3)alvin
4)keray
5)xtracooljustin
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

There are 3 levels/types of field at Bukit Tinggi. I was there 3 months ago attending a company outing and we had a blast playing PAIN BALLS!

Be prepared to return home with some blue-black marks :D Keep to winning is to employ the right strategy and shoot when needed. Needless to say the first time we played, we ran out of "bullets" and was shooting air :rofl:

Dont la angry baiyee.....

heheheh u ken hamtam him from behind ...lets go....

heheheheheh :lol:

Originally posted by jarance@Jun 13 2005, 03:45 PM
that better.. but heart.. maybe better with honey buns..
suit yourself! I have got my gears ready! :nyehehe:

im checking some dates.....looks like it would be the first or second weekend of july.......

scared la looking at how some of u guys already planning with weapons drawn! keep the rest well zipped up kay.......

Hi all,

I am going to have the game (paint ball) in Bukit Tinggi this weekend. Is the place great??

thanx.

Yahoo...... :yahoo:

Just came back from Colmar's "PAIN" ball game. The game is fun!!

Few comments.

1) The battle field is not well care of. a lot of my partners especially with short pants has been wound by tall glass and spines. In order to enjoy the game, please make sure you are wearing a thich jeans or something harder.

2) The field is not flat at all. Dun expect to sprint. You will injured urself.

3) The field apparently bigger than Sunway Extreme park.

4) Need to pass a big slope from counter to the field. Is a pain in the ass when the game is finish. Climbing like shit.. Too old to do it.

5) It was a windy day. The bullet will curve after 30-40 fts although the marshal claims effective range is

bukit tinggi is not well maintained. I don't like that place/site except for the nicer(cooling) weather.

As for number 5, depends on the marker you use. The Spyder (silver colored) tends to wander off but is more reliable. Another type, I can't remember(black/matt) is very accurate but shoots slow so you can forget about double tap or multiple fires.

Top Bottom