Makan Makan Drive to Malacca

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
stanleycck;539588 said:
Would love to join guys but will be departing for Penang on the 21st for a week..........mums yearly trip home from Australia........need to be in Penang for that week........

Ok then, Family comes first. But do join us for breakfast drive.

herbert;539593 said:
Thanks bro Chilli-e30. I will come up with itinerary later on. For your planning purposes, propose departure time from KL 1600 hours.

Should gather at Dataran Pahlawan for a Coffee and then proceed to the Dinner venue........it's only about 15 minutes from D/P.......if u guys prefer the B/Roads.......ask Chili for the Hot&Spicy route..........exit Simpang Ampat toll

herbert;539545 said:
Wolf73,

I am pretty sure the rest of our Malaysian members will be glad to meet up with bmw.sg.guys in Malacca.

Hi Herbert... still trying to get headcount as we have a night supper drive the night before so the respond is not promising.

I will keep you all posted if the respond is good to go.

herbert, nice initiative. Btw is this planned as a day trip or otherwise?:top:

climenta;539991 said:

evening trip but you wanna stay over nite also can.i'll get you hotel.

climenta;539991 said:

It is planned as a late afternoon trip departing KL at 1600 hours. Those who wish to stay over at Malacca are welcome as bro Chilli-e30 can arrange for hotel.

As a novice to this type of drive, I am calling for HELP from experienced members to plan the KL-Malacca route using B/roads and to take the lead. Otherwise, the drive will be a straight forward drive using the highway.

Updated list, sorry not able to join.

Please add in your name for the drive:

1. Herbert
2. DigitalPunk
3. Thomas Tan
4. deep3102
5. CoupeE30 (join afternoon)
9.Johnj - tentative!

herbert;540035 said:
It is planned as a late afternoon trip departing KL at 1600 hours. Those who wish to stay over at Malacca are welcome as bro Chilli-e30 can arrange for hotel.

As a novice to this type of drive, I am calling for HELP from experienced members to plan the KL-Malacca route using B/roads and to take the lead. Otherwise, the drive will be a straight forward drive using the highway.

Herbert,

Just a helping hand, u can do this

1530 : Meet up point, somewhere after Sungai Besi Toll Plaza ( Petrol Station will be suitable )
1600 : Convoy depart
1700 : Exit Simpang Empat Toll, maybe have Nigel to meet u guys after the toll exit. He will then take u for a Hot and Spicy B/Road ride
1800 : Arrive at Dinner Venue

U can use the basic rules like what we did during the Penang Drive.........Lights on, etc........

herbert,stanley plan is very good.not to worry i have my marshal at melaka side so just drive only after exit melaka toll.

Guys,

The makan-makan drive to Malacca is postponed until further notice.

Top Bottom