DIWALI TT CUM MMZ CAR-nival, Saturday 20 Nov 2010 @ 4:30pm.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Weather report from Bkt Jelutong. It's cloudy and occassional rain. It might not look it will pour. If it's raining, I think it's a lovely weather for the TT. :)

ahahhaha.... correct bro. Every afternoon or evening and night rains. But now seems to be clear. :). cool weather

this morning was nice, was raining before sunrise... We cycled from Bukit Jelutong to Puncak Alam and back... Cooling until about 10 something...

what rain, not a drop of rain at all at MMZ. Lovely weather and not very sunny too. Great great turnout!!!

We brought back some life to MMZ again...thanks to all that came, chit chat, displayed and sold stuff.

Beautiful day!! Great TT with yummyilious Satay and Muruku.... good friends...

Photos will up in a separate thread soon!

thanks guys for the nice car show and the warm welcome. you guys are so friendly too...

anyway, to those who still wanna buy Full Synthetic Ultra Shell Helix (5w-40), just pm or call me...special price until stock last...quickly sold....just hurry, hehe...

It was a great get together... Thanks to all and the Bimmerianz, you GUYS made it happened! Hopefully we can see more of this kinda event..

It was my first time seeing so many Bimmers together in the name of "brotherhoodship" :top:... Next mini BIMMERFEST? :) :p

Top Bottom