Our So call " Kerajaan Malaysia"..................

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
5115;290114 said:
ya,the "protected" will keep on being "protected" & spoon feeded.

hhhmmmm.....

do i smell racial slurs here????

let's not go down that path.....

committee or moderator may want to teview the thread.....

Government?

syahruln;290137 said:
I'm very sorry for the trouble you had to go through, Lionel. Let's think about it like this. The Malaysian Government is always our govt, good or bad. Whatever it does, good or bad to us, depends on the people running it. While we love our govt, it's those ppl that we should put our hate and wrath on.

when you say the word, it refers to two parts: 1. the elected reps, 2. the civil service....

the elected reps get elected unless you vote others in......

the civil service???? none of us good fellas (but complaining) want to join the civil service and make the changes....... so how??? back to chicken and egg story.....

hhhmmmmm sounds familiar, like will join official member after the club has transformed..... but to join and help/make the transformation.....?????

heheheheheh.....

Mr guru i dont mind looking like him unlike you behave like him, so there is a diffrance. Albundy has said spot on. If you think Malaysia is only good for food and weather than all i can say is also not worth tilling people like you.

The elections are coming... see how the roads are being re-tarred now? :D

Make your choice then... after all, actions speak louder than words.

brother rebdaron is sheriff redbaron is no like leave :rock: :rock: :rock:

:thefinger:

brother aldundy is no like is no leave is majority :love: :love: :love:

:thefinger: no like leave:rock:

TTang;290376 said:

pening pening ??? :thefinger:

QD250;290330 said:
hhhmmmm.....

do i smell racial slurs here????

let's not go down that path.....

committee or moderator may want to teview the thread.....

u have a very strong smelling sense

i bought a double storey house in bandar mahkota cheras three ears ago. the lion group promised all the buyer that a road will be open for the resident convinient.
the road was approved and build nicely with "maybe part of our income tax too".
unfortunately like lionel said, it has been 2 years blocked with huge pile!
"RAKYAT" has the "hak" to ask "why!!!!!"
Malaysia is a democracy country. anyone can speak!
above 21 is adult to think.
someone from "pihak berkenaan" should give solution or answer to this matter.
everywhere sure got problem, "pihak berkenaan" just solve it, story will end...

i bought a double storey house in bandar mahkota cheras three ears ago. the lion group promised all the buyer that a road will be open for the resident convinient.
the road was approved and build nicely with "maybe part of our income tax too".
unfortunately like lionel said, it has been 2 years blocked with huge pile!
"RAKYAT" has the "hak" to ask "why!!!!!"
Malaysia is a democracy country. anyone can speak!
above 21 is adult to think.
someone from "pihak berkenaan" should give solution or answer to this matter.
everywhere sure got problem, "pihak berkenaan" just solve it, story will end...

when good things happen no body say u r good,,,..bad things happen u are always bad...hmmmm..think n judge...be reasonable regards tqvm dan

with all due respect

redbaron;290334 said:
Mr guru i dont mind looking like him unlike you behave like him, so there is a diffrance. Albundy has said spot on. If you think Malaysia is only good for food and weather than all i can say is also not worth tilling people like you.

telling fellow malaysians to leave the country isn't going to resolve problems. only through communication and understanding can we as a nation make things better.

It isn't fair that you say I act like him(raja petra). It is an insult to him that you say I do. I don't have the means and courage to act like him. He is standing up for his rights and beliefs and is going against the goman. I think he's crazy..or very brave. I only dare to do my small part, like writing in this forum, reading current events and finding out more about what really goes on in my country.

If I leave this country where do I go? This is MY home! 'People like me' pay 30k in taxes every year and I have a vested interest in what happens to it. I don't want to see my money being spent on 'protecting' traffic lights. I want to see my money being spent on saving lives! All the traffic lights in the world isn't worth 1 human life!

Don't say 'people like me' doing nothing about it either.. 'people like me' contributing to this forum right? I am highlighting an issue that concerns me right? I'm not putting you down or telling you to leave this country isn't it?

On the other hand uncle redbaron, you keep telling people to leave this country and make accusations about other people being pro-Raja Petra and sorts. This type of talk does not help solve problems. It isn't constructive what you're doing!..in fact it's destructive!
It only makes people mad...and if I wasn't such a cool guy, I'd hunt you down like a wild boar!

I have nothing personal against anyone and never will..but you can't keep talking nonsense and attacking people you don't know and don't try to understand. If you have nothing contribute other than 'leave this country' comments, then do like the majority of forumers and just refrain yourself!

kampung or what?

TTang;290376 said:

TTang, I don't know if you're really dumb or pretending to be really dumb..but you like to carry yourself that way for some reason unknown to anyone. If you have nothing to contribute then please ignore this thread..just like stuff that does not interest me, I leave it alone.

guru;290428 said:
TTang, I don't know if you're really dumb or pretending to be really dumb..but you like to carry yourself that way for some reason unknown to anyone. If you have nothing to contribute then please ignore this thread..just like stuff that does not interest me, I leave it alone.

hahahhahahhhahhahhahah....:thefinger:

you can mock me all you want

redbaron;290458 said:
guru the traffic light man.

unlce redbaron- i'm doing you and everyone else a favor by bringing this important issue up.

you won't find it so funny when you or someone you care about crashing into it and suffering just because the dumb a$$eS at MBSA are tired of replacing them.

You will thank me one day. This I am sure of.

Its ok bro i dont need your favor and i am not your uncle.

here you go again

redbaron;290461 said:
Its ok bro i dont need your favor and i am not your uncle.

I refer to you as 'uncle' to show respect, this is natural Malaysian culture to address elders as 'uncle'..I meant no disrespect, I'm trying to build bridges, not burn them.

Perhaps you do not appreciate my efforts to restore the traffic stops to a safer level, but one day you'll understand what I'm talking about.

In the meantime, I will no longer reply to your posts as I find them nonconstructive and completely pointless.

This thread is dedicated to forumers wanting to create awareness to the problems they face. It is not a forum for personal attacks against fellow forumers.

I thank you uncle redbaron for your views and opinions. In future, please refrain yourself from telling fellow MALAYSIANS to leave OUR country(it could get you in trouble with the law).

guru;290246 said:
this forum under 'general discussions' kan? I don't see any reason why this should be banned.
as long as everybody contribute to a constructive forum and refrain from being rude. keep racism out, then ok lah.

talking is good ma..fighting is no good la. being rude or racist cannot la.

if this is car only forum then cannot talk about this lah..

this is good example of 'tak pergi sekolah punya orang'

'General Discussion' in Car Club Forum ... so it is car related, since some 'tak pergi sekolah' people will say road/hway is car related. That is call 'loyar buruk' . cuntmittee might allow it but the it will becoming Govt condeming thread. This is the issue not road/h'way anymore.

I don't mind to fight, be rude or racist or even kill people if situation make it that way.

Yazid

you're going overboard

JYazid;290469 said:

'General Discussion' in Car Club Forum ... so it is car related, since some 'tak pergi sekolah' people will say road/hway is car related. That is call 'loyar buruk' . cuntmittee might allow it but the it will becoming Govt condeming thread. This is the issue not road/h'way anymore.

I don't mind to fight, be rude or racist or even kill people if situation make it that way.

Yazid

Your comments are uncalled for. It reflects your true character as a biggot, rude and violent individual. your comments are threatening and violates forum guidelines.
if there is anyone here who 'tak pergi sekolah punya orang'- then your comments would mirror this stereotype.

JYazid;290469 said:

Yazid

car related in general discussion???

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17244

pls advise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom