Our So call " Kerajaan Malaysia"..................

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
now BA really need to educate ppl what is possible and what is not... the main media already started to racun rakyat already...

keray;293820 said:
Correct me if I am wrong. Local councils are government appointed. It is not appointed by the MP of that area or are they ? Also allocation of development funds are also controlled by the government.

Local councils used to be elected by the members of the community but this was changed years ago due to some emergency which was never repealed. There was an issue raised by DAP years ago in regards to whether Malaysia was still technically in a state of emergency.

Anyway if the above is true. Pretty easy for the ruling govenment of the day to marginalised some communities for voting in the opposition.

THis will be one issue the new state government will tackle, god willing I believe there will be local council elections in Selangor!:love: :top:

ALBundy;301919 said:
THis will be one issue the new state government will tackle, god willing I believe there will be local council elections in Selangor!:love: :top:

Ditto!!

Power to the people ..........End of pain and suffering. Now my signature brings the meaning out...HAHAhaHAHhaqahah

hopefully a transparent, a 'rakyat' oriented gomen (not 'poket' oriented), and a safer environment for all of us

The problem finally will be solve on Monday, 21-06-08 if MPKJ confirm the barricade put up by highway concessionaire Grand Saga Sdn Bhd in under Selangor state goverment........MPKJ will remove the barricade immediately ......

If Selangor still under BN ....i do believe tis matter will be drag another 4-5 yrs ...Luckily Selangor residents make a rite choice for voted for Barisan Alternatif ........

http://colour-blind.org/wordpress/?p=663

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/4/19/nation/21004491&sec=nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom