Our So call " Kerajaan Malaysia"..................

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
What to do bang yang post thread nie pun cakap pun tak guna.

so you think 'protecting' the traffic light is a good job by our government and there's no need to complain?

is this action acceptable in this day and age?

wake up bro.. if don't complain we'll end up like north korea.

complaining does not mean being ungrateful. don't simply tuduh la.

you complain about nothing? you must really be grateful then.

Yes i am greatful . To me Malaysia is the best. You dont like just like i say than leave. Mengata memang senang kawan, bukan ada modal pun. Tapi kalau dah pandai mengata buat la sesuatu jangan la duduk mengata je.

every body can complaint but at the correct, correct, correct place .... and definately at this Car Club Forum

Betul la Jyazid could't agree more tapi bila tengok keadaan macam nie geram jugak.

yes i did do something about the traffic light problem.look it up in the subang jaya newspaper.

yes I agree Malaysia is the best! (weather,food)

You keep bringing up the issue of leaving- why la? It's my country as much as yours. No need to be rude.

If you fight your wife/gf do you leave? Or do you try to make things better?

redbaron;290242 said:
Betul la Jyazid could't agree more tapi bila tengok keadaan macam nie geram jugak.

balas pun tak guna ... kalau masing-masing pergi sekolah takkan post perkara camni kat sini. ..... tak kena tempat langsung

this forum under 'general discussions' kan? I don't see any reason why this should be banned.
as long as everybody contribute to a constructive forum and refrain from being rude. keep racism out, then ok lah.

talking is good ma..fighting is no good la. being rude or racist cannot la.

if this is car only forum then cannot talk about this lah..

Nemine la bro, let them voice up wat they wan la...no harm to us wat!!

The most u don have to open and read the thread la...

Come on la bang, don make things worst, i think they all just don feel to sleep yet at the moment, so let them complain la......heheheh!!

p/s: if u cannot bring down an elephant alone, then unite n gain more strength so easier to do so..thr4, lets don just complain2, go n vote or do watever that can weaken the govt...

Just my 2cent..
a very good morning people!!! :)

ok la abang2 sudah la pegi tido, esok got long journey maaa...

Guru u r rite neither they r wrong, so lets hope and do watever best for malaysia!!!

* yang salah tu those who running the gov, bcoz they only jalan terus never look back..kalau ade pun sekali pandang, that's why la the rakyat not happy...

don't la talk nonsense

redbaron;290231 said:
Maybe you the complaint type la bro not the greatful type.If complain makes you happy maybe it is in you so keep it up.Manusia memang tak pernah puas dgn apa yang dia ada, tapi bila yang ada tu pun dah hilang tahu pulak menyesal. Now i know why you like Raja Petra same type. Good on you.

uncle redbaron- don't lah make personal attacks on people you don't know, it is unbecoming of someone of your age, this is a forum to discuss and be constructive. not name calling and sending people back to who knows where!

besides- you look more like Raja Petra than I do! haha!

here you go

guru;290251 said:
uncle redbaron- don't lah make personal attacks on people you don't know, it is unbecoming of someone of your age, this is a forum to discuss and be constructive. not name calling and sending people back to who knows where!

besides- you look more like Raja Petra than I do! haha!

ya la brother,no political thread in here,election coming up if dont like then vote the other way,but no campaigning in here la.....

cheers

no like topic no like thread

please leave same as in mr redbaron say

There are no sensitive issues, just sensitive ppl.... ;) It's not what happens that matter but how you react to it....

If no one can conduct proper discussion then this thread would be closed in due time... Threads like this one would be like aptitude/attitude test. Anyone who chose to resolved to personal attacks will lose their peer's respects. Anyone who can discuss matter with a rational mind would respect without expecting it. There's a chinese saying that goes, "Respect is given to you, but shame is what you do upon yourself" .... This applies to everyone whether in the forum or off the forum.

Be wise and have a good holiday...

mr fabianyee sensitive you leave thread no komplain komplain say mr redbaron :top: :top: :top:

no like leave :rock: :rock: :rock: leave no like :burnout:

Lionel_Koh;290083 said:
i respect ur opinion but let the majority to judge .....

Perhaps RB has a point there.

The Majority has already decided in every election. Better for those that are unhappy to work hard and migrate some where else where there is more equality for everyone, less corruption (corruption exists everywhere, just the severity of it), more transparency, cheap cars, better quality of life and etc.

Similar thing has happened in Section 17 interchange (where Eastin Hotel is). The Toll Concessionaire (Owner of LDP, Penchala Link, Kerinchi Link and Sprint Highway) was required to build a slip road for the residents and office workers in Phileo Damansara. To the horror of the road users in that area, the traffic light interval period was ridiculously set to 30 seconds for traffic coming from Eastin Hotel, Section 16 and Phileo Damansara!! Of course this was set by the Toll Concessionaire and not MPPJ!! Imagine how powerful LITRAK is!

Similarly, recently LDP has announced that they will be building a flyover connecting LDP straight to TTDI at Damansara Utama area. The current Green Lung and wall protecting the residents at 21/44 and 21/36 from the noise and pollution will be demolished in order for Litrak to build another 2 lanes, in their effort to reduce congestion, so called effort.

The residents association has sought help from their MP and I, myself has lent support by attending the hearing in MPPJ HQ with the MPs, Litrak CEO, PJ Traffic police ASP and MPPJ engineers.

To cut a long story, LITRAK will go ahead with the construction despite everyone agreeing that the culprit causing congestion in that area is the exit/entry at Bandar Utama and Kota Damansara (as per Traffic police report). Again, it beats everyone why LITRAK insists on building the flyover when it WILL NOT resolve the traffic congestion. Cost of Flyover is RM 80 million.

I told MP Chew Mei Fun and Donald Lim together with Sazali Said (CEO of Litrak), in Malaysia we are very fond of enlarging the bottle rather than the neck and hence we have bottlenecks everywhere.:thefinger:
So Lionel, no point complaining. Its the same everywhere:rock: (Tell the residents in your area to pour some concrete and make a ramp over the concrete blocks :) )

Happy Chinese New Year.

Lionel_Koh;290037 said:
I think the residents of Bandar Mahkota Cheras (Icld me ) feel the pain about the Grand Saga Highway block the main access road our Taman and intend to built a Tol in front of Taman to collect tol money .......So ridiculous

Somemore our work Minister Sammy Vellu ask the developer to bare the cost to built the Tol.....dammmm funny ....Pls read the link below to see wat he answer about the issue .....

http://ronnieliutiankhiew.wordpress.com/2007/06/21/bmc-access-road-samy-is-unreasonable-and-arrogant/

Untill now the road still block and resident there still need to pay tol to our home .........

Wat u guys think about it and how to solve it .....

Pls refer link below for more detail .........

http://bukajalan.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLuw0g1dXE

Wat i piss of is the access was approved B4 the highway was contruct ....Therefore no reasons the Grand Saga to block the access road ....

This is because there are connections between the developer, the highway concessionaire, the government etc. Grease the connections than everything will be okay.....

small houseowners or those who rent...... go sell and buy a house elsewhere, or go rent some other place la....

normal la ni....

initialM;290056 said:
General Election is coming. But I dun understand why a lot of Malaysian still sleeping. I'm just tired. Only want to say :-

F. T. G.

election coming..... yes. vote the other party, they may or may not form the new govt. hopefully more opposition in the parliment.....

not sleeping la bro, just waiting for the elections..... Malaysia so beautiful..... BN & Opposition politics, UMNO & PAS politics, MCA & DAP (plus gerakan etc) politics and so on.....

mana boleh tired bro.... my country, your country, our children and future generations punya country....

kenot say FTG oso....... no gomen, no telekom, no work, no money, no bmw.....

so how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom