Optimum No Rinse

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kc's;541395 said:
Hi KK
remember at the detaiing session, where we did a 50/50 onr wash, and we pour water running downing, the side that was ONR-ed water beads away.. this shows that it does not remove any existence wax, but the polymer in it lubricate the beading

although this is not a magical wash...but the convenience & effortless in detailing a car now

many Professional detailers in US might have stop detailing if it is not this solutions, as the state water waste control restrict car shampoos down to the drain... as it not very enviromental friendly

yup, in terms of convenience & environmental-friendly, ONR rocks! am actually proud of myself when i actually used only 2 small buckets of water to wash my car and not wet the entire porch.

but ONR being ONR, it must have some detergent-like properties (biodegradable or not) to lift dirt, else it'll be juz polymer sealing all the dirt on car and not being able to clean them off. no doubt it has polymer to enhance shine following wash. it is this detergent-like properties that im wondering which could cause using NXT 2.0 wax + UQD in tandem pointless in the end of the day.

just my 2 cents - :top:

ICEMAN 13;502951 said:
seen this ONR in action and it was truely awsome .....and also leaves a smooth texture opon wiping it ...

bro,wen cuming to raub,rims sold r,got picture,

bimmerholic;541327 said:
guys,

this is my observation after using ONR on my UDM twice. After the 2nd wash, which was ydy, my wiper starts to squeek when it slides across the windshield. I was wondering if it has anything to do with the ONR liquid itself. Before using the ONR, not a single squeek can be heard. Anyone else experience the same thing?

Yo, I got the same prob on the my the other car... BUT I solved it with "detailer" a spray and wipe ... surprisingly no more those making love noise :p

K.K.;540890 said:
seconded! kc's & seech, shall we?
They keep quiet lah... Apa macam? Anyway for another year I wont be able to finish mine.. :) KK, why not you start a thread for a group buy, I believe there are quite a number will join..

K.K.;541391 said:
i think i have quite similar observation - but it's on the car paint.
usually i wax my car with Meg's NXT 2.0 at least once every month with B&D orbital buffer. in between, car wash is with plain tap water or very diluted NXT car wash, and finished up with UQD. so the paint surface is smooth.

after using ONR the first time as demonstrated, i found the surface to hav lost it's smoothness. run over finger test - there were friction. definitely not as smooth as before ONR.
so i went on to clay, wax, UQD. it's perfect shine and smooth all over again.

am wondering if ONR does actually strip off UQD/NXT? :39:

as for windshield, used UQD as tipped by seech. works wonder!

Yes,... same observation. So each time after my ONR wash, I apply OPTI Detailer or WAX it... so everyday now licin licin.... lol ...

ArrioBMW;542390 said:
Yo, I got the same prob on the my the other car... BUT I solved it with "detailer" ... surprisingly no more those making love noise :p

They keep quiet lah... Apa macam? Anyway for another year I wont be able to finish mine.. :)

Yes,... same observation. So each time after my ONR wash, I apply WAX it... so everyday now licin licin.... lol ...

Great to know u found your way thru
I still remember , wow thats encouraging to see how u started & finally u found your quest

no worries...not quiet...BC la....kawan.....will certainly keep the best for last for you guys...

ArrioBMW;542390 said:
Yo, I got the same prob on the my the other car... BUT I solved it with "detailer" a spray and wipe ... surprisingly no more those making love noise :p
Yes,... same observation. So each time after my ONR wash, I apply OPTI Detailer or WAX it... so everyday now licin licin.... lol ...
Tks for sharing! Does ONR un-licinify the Optisealed/Optiwaxed paint surface?

ArrioBMW;542390 said:
They keep quiet lah... Apa macam? Anyway for another year I wont be able to finish mine.. :) KK, why not you start a thread for a group buy, I believe there are quite a number will join..
LOL, same goes to mine, would last a bit I guess. haven't do 2nd ONR yet. wanna finish up my Megs before trying the Optimum range out.
Awaiting for kc's & seech's promotion deal on bulk buy :top:

Replies in BLUE ...

K.K.;542721 said:
Tks for sharing! Does ONR un-licinify the Optisealed/Optiwaxed paint surface?

Aiyo kawan, aku sudah terang terang jawap you lah... pakai satu lagi cermin mata lol... Yes lah, observed the same thing to my car...

LOL, same goes to mine, would last a bit I guess. haven't do 2nd ONR yet. wanna finish up my Megs before trying the Optimum range out.
Awaiting for kc's & seech's promotion deal on bulk buy :top:

Promotion is ON soon I guess hahahaha....

Jack , I am interested in Optiseal and CarWax also another 32oz of ONR. Got Stock ? Also where can I get Osren MPC ?

Thanks

IanDaddy;542733 said:
Also where can I get Osren MPC ?

Thanks

if u want gallon or gallons can get from my friend hitachi

but if u want loose i do have spare

let me know

call me

ArrioBMW;542725 said:
Aiyo kawan, aku sudah terang terang jawap you lah... pakai satu lagi cermin mata lol... Yes lah, observed the same thing to my car...
so u do re-apply optiseal/optiwax after every car wash with onr knowing it will strip 'em off? isn't that a bit pointless and wasteful on the sealant/wax?
my prev post was regarding using Meg's NXT + UQD and since ur using optiwax was just wondering if ONR works better with it.
glasses are working fine :)

K.K.;542755 said:
so u do re-apply optiseal/optiwax after every car wash with onr knowing it will strip 'em off? isn't that a bit pointless and wasteful on the sealant/wax?
my prev post was regarding using Meg's NXT + UQD and since ur using optiwax was just wondering if ONR works better with it.
glasses are working fine :)
Brader, no lah, no such luxurious time to apply sealant after each wash.. If so easily remove the sealant, then that sealant is rubbish liow :) ... after each wash, if I find the surface tak licin, I wax it and sometimes finish it with DETAILER.. normally prior to ONR, I check the licin-ness first.. to see the before and after mah...

kc & Seech, is that “ultimateshine professional car care” affiliated with any of you guys?

kc's;542792 said:

Haha. FYI, KC and Seech does not call themselves Professional. That's a dangerous and often misused label to use.

Guys like them, are ALIENS. :D

Hahahahahaha.

Eggie86;542810 said:
Haha. FYI, KC and Seech does not call themselves Professional. That's a dangerous and often misused label to use.

Hahahahahaha.

Just curious, bcoz saw their ads in here the other day. Selling Optimum products among others

Eggie86;542810 said:

Hahahahahaha.

yayayayayayayayayayaya

u never see what was i known as & called

Bro, at the rate you are going I seriously suspect you are probably an Alien and have 48 hour day.
Alien or not. Great job , Salute.

hahahahahahahaha

try the ONR today, thank you KC. ONR kind of sealing the dirt on the car itself. i get lots of tiny grey dots whenever i apply the wash on the car (my car is alpine white). I didn't get these dots b4 when using normal car shampoo. After 2nd wash the dots are still there. So dry the car and try to apply quick wax and the dots are gone. anyone encounter this problem b4?

mikeyC;544738 said:
try the ONR today, . ONR kind of sealing the dirt on the car itself. i get lots of tiny grey dots whenever i apply the wash on the car (my car is alpine white). I didn't get these dots b4 when using normal car shampoo. After 2nd wash the dots are still there. So dry the car and try to apply quick wax and the dots are gone. anyone encounter this problem b4?

thanks for sharing

not that i notice off, why not do a thorough wash again.....suggest u to get a clay bar & pick up all the paint above contaminations...

eg if u r going for facial ...u would desire the root cause to be taken out prior applying conditioner or cream

surface preparations is the key of a great finish

do give a try :top:

kc's;544751 said:
thanks for sharing

not that i notice off, why not do a thorough wash again.....suggest u to get a clay bar & pick up all the paint above contaminations...

eg if u r going for facial ...u would desire the root cause to be taken out prior applying conditioner or cream

surface preparations is the key of a great finish

do give a try :top:

Agreed with KC. Surface prep is key prior to waxing, but most of the time we're lacking that vital factor itself, Time. Claying plus waxing takes some time, plus we would need a proper shady area away from the humid weather.

KC bro, shall PM you regarding Optiseal/wax. :D

Top Bottom