Optimum No Rinse

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
:listen: can someone PM me how to get ONR products also plzzzz....btw ...whats with all the secrets on how to the the products ....makes it sound illegal ...

btw , i get the impression that this product is good cos no need to rinse ...if i have the facilities to rinse my car as i have a water source near my car ( not in a condo) ...then do i still want to go for ONR ?

dmi3;539115 said:
:listen: can someone PM me how to get ONR products also plzzzz....btw ...whats with all the secrets on how to the the products ....makes it sound illegal ...

btw , i get the impression that this product is good cos no need to rinse ...if i have the facilities to rinse my car as i have a water source near my car ( not in a condo) ...then do i still want to go for ONR ?

dmi3. Pm sent.

ONR is just so much more convenient compared with the normal 2 bucket wash. Quite a number of bmwcm forummers are using it already.

seech;539119 said:
dmi3. Pm sent.

ONR is just so much more convenient compared with the normal 2 bucket wash. Quite a number of bmwcm forummers are using it already.

Yeah. I've been using ONR for more than 2 months now, and it's been good. Only using a small pail/bucket. Very environmental friendly! :top:

Hi. Am also very interested in the ONR product. Would really appreciate if someone could PM me details.

Thanks in advance.

Interesting..would love to try it out on my car as well..plus staying in a condo makes water source very scarce..

I have being using ONR for the past few wash. Loving it. Most important, it save TIME. So, getting the car clean in a shortest period of time without the compromise of the paintwork. One revolution of car wash and hope more to come. :)

SilverBullet;540478 said:
Interesting..would love to try it out on my car as well..plus staying in a condo makes water source very scarce..

yupp

i only used 5 minutes to wash my 2face...only half side ma.......:cool:

kc's;540697 said:
yupp

i only used 5 minutes to wash my 2face...only half side ma.......:cool:

Maybe someone arrange a group buy to get better discount structure for BMW Club Malaysia's members, be forummers, OM and above :p That would be great right? :cool:

ArrioBMW;540701 said:
Maybe someone arrange a group buy to get better discount structure for BMW Club Malaysia's members, be forummers, OM and above :p That would be great right? :cool:

seconded! kc's & seech, shall we?

So is the new formula V.3 coming in? If so when? Can't wait to get my hand on it.....

guys,

this is my observation after using ONR on my UDM twice. After the 2nd wash, which was ydy, my wiper starts to squeek when it slides across the windshield. I was wondering if it has anything to do with the ONR liquid itself. Before using the ONR, not a single squeek can be heard. Anyone else experience the same thing?

bimmerholic;541327 said:
guys,

this is my observation after using ONR on my UDM twice. After the 2nd wash, which was ydy, my wiper starts to squeek when it slides across the windshield. I was wondering if it has anything to do with the ONR liquid itself. Before using the ONR, not a single squeek can be heard. Anyone else experience the same thing?

interesting .... i have been using over a year..not that i heard off....

would love to meet up & view this...

as ONR is polymer base...

only Rain X or similiar high content of amonia.

app yr call immediately to meet

kc's;541366 said:
interesting .... i have been using over a year..not that i heard off....

would love to meet up & view this...

as ONR is polymer base...

only Rain X or similiar high content of amonia.

app yr call immediately to meet

will buzz you in one of the coming days when free ya. :) I love the product though and i hope it's got nothing to do with it. I don't mind changing wiper but not ONR! :D

bimmerholic;541327 said:
guys,

i think i have quite similar observation - but it's on the car paint.
usually i wax my car with Meg's NXT 2.0 at least once every month with B&D orbital buffer. in between, car wash is with plain tap water or very diluted NXT car wash, and finished up with UQD. so the paint surface is smooth.

after using ONR the first time as demonstrated, i found the surface to hav lost it's smoothness. run over finger test - there were friction. definitely not as smooth as before ONR.
so i went on to clay, wax, UQD. it's perfect shine and smooth all over again.

am wondering if ONR does actually strip off UQD/NXT? :39:

as for windshield, used UQD as tipped by seech. works wonder!

K.K.;541391 said:
am wondering if ONR does actually strip off UQD/NXT? :39:

as for windshield, used UQD as tipped by seech. works wonder!

Hi KK
remember at the detaiing session, where we did a 50/50 onr wash, and we pour water running downing, the side that was ONR-ed water beads away.. this shows that it does not remove any existence wax, but the polymer in it lubricate the beading

although this is not a magical wash...but the convenience & effortless in detailing a car now

many Professional detailers in US might have stop detailing if it is not this solutions, as the state water waste control restrict car shampoos down to the drain... as it not very enviromental friendly

Top Bottom