Where to wash car...?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Vickneswaren said:
Guys,

Any idea how much would a total car wash and polish at Carnuba would cost?

Thanks

If not mistaken car wash RM15.Engine wash (but they didn't use water) RM 30.

Cheers..

k.roe-

for now carnuaba autospa is the best. but their polishing service isnt great...they left alot of swirl marks on my car..

but washing yourself is better ;)

wash by my self & use AMWAY Car Wash.. it really good to let ur car shine with original painting...
The engine wash I send to SHell jln genting Klang (front of Golf Range) along JPJ Wangsa maju. RM8.00 atas bawah. (boleh laa...)

if you r in PJ then try out the wash centre at Eneos in the old wing of
1 utama, they do a fine job with Meguiars material, wash for $15,
wax only $80, polish&wax for $180.
easy to wait cos you get to browse thru all the auto acccccccc@Eneos.

k.roe;187452 said:
If not mistaken car wash RM15.Engine wash (but they didn't use water) RM 30.

Cheers..

k.roe-

1st and 2nd wash RM15. 3rd wash is free. provided u have the loyalty/privelege card. after 12 stamps, u'll get 10%off of Carnauba Autospa products. ahh...missed few gals there:rolleyes: actually the actual price for car wash is RM10. they charge u 15 beacause of the 3rd wash free. hence they accumulate the RM5 from the RM15, consider the 3rd wash tu u already pay in advance la.

Even if it is RM15 its worth the service. So far the only place that I'm satisfied as normally I only wash on my own. Normally will go tun razak branch if I'm in KL.

sure or not initialM a.k.a BA u send yr car for other ppl to wash? i bet u wont rite?

Bailey;212598 said:
sure or not initialM a.k.a BA u send yr car for other ppl to wash? i bet u wont rite?

cilakak lu. how yr drive back to KL? Hit any divider arr:p cabutzzzzzzzzz

syukur all ok, my sector was from larkin to tampoi then iceman63 took over then man all the way, luckily didnt hit anythg as he did THERE smlm yeeeehaaaaaa

Mr BA u can also wash yor can on the 6th floor..better deal...ha ha ha arghhhh..only 20.00 rgt..washing wit baby oil...he he he

where got RM20 wit baby oil but its only for the maggi sup only maaaahhhh

Mr Bailey why people wanna eat maggi 20.00 rgt outside..they can always buy and cook it at home..somemore watching AKADEMI FANTASIA..HA HA HA

ICEman63;212682 said:
Mr Bailey why people wanna eat maggi 20.00 rgt outside..they can always buy and cook it at home..somemore watching AKADEMI FANTASIA..HA HA HA

Coz no money to pay for RM49 baby oil:p cabutzzzzzz

TAT PLACE GOOD LAH EVERYHTG they'll return RM1 aje kan? but if someone didnt want to eat maggi then he shld follow us to larkin for yong tau foo

Wei u all gatal uncle this thread is bout car wash lar:mad: later I shoot u baru taaauuu:eek:

aisey just wash my car, now heavy rain:mad: Lucky I park inside my porch:D

Top Bottom