NKVE 12:30am 20th July

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casanova

Club Guest
First person ever to actually make me push my car to it's limit! I have really short gearing so my top speed is 210 km/hI think it was a dark blue E46i, we took off from the Damansara toll house and he actually gunned it round the corner. Most people that try to race me I've noticed slow down on the corner cause they're too scared but he didn't!! (I love corners so I don't slow down lol) Then when we hit the main highway it was all pedals to the floor. I hit my top speed and he ended up right on my tail! *shame* I had to move to let him pass :eek: Much respect to you whoever you are....not even sure if you're on the forums or not. Anyone got 2.91 gear for sale and 6-speed manual tranny? hehe, just kidding ;)

damn......casanov bro,bet u feel humbled by this particular e46 huh?if u were doing 210kmh...wht was he doing??
well mebbe he was rushing off somewhere urgently??
anyway....seeing tht ur frm shah alam.....holler lah bro....i stay in bkt jelutong mah
we can alwiz hav a lil shah alam tt..

Maybe if you took off that Recaro handphone holder you'd gain another 5km on the speedo... :D

Probably that guy has stomach-ache and needs to go to the loo urgently. That is what I probably will do if it happens to me......:rolleyes:

yeah quite humbled....the s/c increases hp and torque, acceleration also but doesn't neccessarily raise the top speed. Top speed is all about gear ratio, you lose top speed if you have shorter gears but with shorter gears you have much better acceleration.

So I killed him from the toll house all the way up onto the highway but then I hit my top speed at 210 km/h....most BMWs have top speed at 250 km/h so that's how he could overtake me.

I still managed to keep up behind him till he exited at Subang...

2.93 a little low I believe. Go with the 3.15 and you should be able to hit 250km/hr. Are you currently using 3.64?

You may not necessarily sacrifice your acceleration by using a taller ratio, yes the RPM may "seem" to ascend a little slower but you can pull longer with your first and second gear, rather than having to switch to third...and so forth. The key is to find the right ratio.

Used to have a friend who put in a 3.91 ratio on his e34, lost the drag race at PNDC to someone using 3.46 ratio with similar car.

Rgds

Did you manage to catch a glimpse of the number plate?

Hmm...dark blue E46, exiting Damansara toll into NKVE, favourite left sweeper, heading towards S Alam but exiting Subang toll at 1230am....rushing for the toilet...sounds familiar.......it wasnt me!....hahahaha

okow said:
Hmm...dark blue E46, exiting Damansara toll into NKVE, favourite left sweeper, heading towards S Alam but exiting Subang toll at 1230am....rushing for the toilet...sounds familiar.......it wasnt me!....hahahaha

Yup yup.... sounds like one of the +exxpilots.my racing back... lol!

Casanova said:
First person ever to actually make me push my car to it's limit!

I have really short gearing so my top speed is 210 km/h
I think it was a dark blue E46i, we took off from the Damansara toll house and he actually gunned it round the corner. Most people that try to race me I've noticed slow down on the corner cause they're too scared but he didn't!! (I love corners so I don't slow down lol)

Then when we hit the main highway it was all pedals to the floor. I hit my top speed and he ended up right on my tail! *shame* I had to move to let him pass :eek:

Much respect to you whoever you are....not even sure if you're on the forums or not.

Anyone got 2.91 gear for sale and 6-speed manual tranny? hehe, just kidding ;)

Sorry if thats you.... i am not sure if this is the incident.... coz u come from back out off no where... then i have to do something.... sorry again bro.... didn't mean it if its you!!!

cool.... must avoid eddie next time.....fast car coming.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom