New Official Member

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maanly

Club Guest
Dear officials,At first I've sent the application form plus the payment cheque via courier. Guess what it came back since your address is a P.O Box address. Anyway I've sent it through normal post on Friday. Please admit me to the forum once you've cleared the cheque and do courier me the goodies. I've paid RM310 altogether in the cheque. Anyway my name is maanly and I'm glad to join the likes of ya'all. I'm the owner of a 2008 Black Sapphire 325i Sports. Got it in late April and tomorrow's is my first 10k service at Sapura Auto.Cheers.

Hi maanly,

We will look out for your mail & process your application. Welcome to the club!

Welcome officially Maanly, u have to a while for the goodies...out of stock!!

is there any other payment method such as paypal or credit card ? rather than sending cheque ?

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. I do look forward for the goodies. Patience is a virtue..I'll wait..no problem..but I do need confirmation from the officials whether or not they received the application form and cheque in good order and accordingly amend my member status in this forum. Cheers..

maanly;346012 said:
Dear officials,
At first I've sent the application form plus the payment cheque via courier. Guess what it came back since your address is a P.O Box address. Anyway I've sent it through normal post on Friday. Please admit me to the forum once you've cleared the cheque and do courier me the goodies. I've paid RM310 altogether in the cheque. Anyway my name is maanly and I'm glad to join the likes of ya'all. I'm the owner of a 2008 Black Sapphire 325i Sports. Got it in late April and tomorrow's is my first 10k service at Sapura Auto.
Cheers.

Why RM310? not RM150?

hi..greetings...im inder here...im newbie in the club...i would like to become a member and participate in all the activies. I own an E 30 323i ( crome bumper ) and E 24 635i..would be very greatful if u all sifus can assist me with my cars..tnx alot.cheers

Commitee members pls response!

could any comm. members email or pm me anyone contact no or address.. i want to be official members here.. anyone i can see.. or talk with pleessz..

AsDad;424706 said:
could any comm. members email or pm me anyone contact no or address.. i want to be official members here.. anyone i can see.. or talk with pleessz..

Hi AsDad, Bravo to you Bro... as tends to register as OM. You might PM to our
BMWCM committee JYazid or Gracetcp for futher inquiry. Or is much easier if
you could attend the Official TT to do the form submission and fees then you
also can collect the starter pack at the same day. Good luck, Bro.

Thanks;
azam318

Top Bottom