New E90 ACS spoted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by taztc@Jan 10 2006, 12:29 PM
SHAFIQ IS JOINING VW CLUB...HEHEHE...350BHP GTI PROJECT :D
And what's gonna happen to the E90? Go-To-Market car issit?

I don't know the owner of this AC car.
But the driver I saw tonight in this car is certainly a most stupid and inconsiderate idiot. He drove his car along Jalan Sultan Ismail during the dawn time like a crazy pXX; cutting lane, speeding, follow closely...........
I Should have record this with my video phone and post it here!

I actually just saw this ACS E90 earlier today when I was done eating satay at the Haji Samsuri place in Uptown. It looked pretty nice, but I showed my dad a pic of it on my K750 and he said it looked like a squirrel with the black and white paint job. :D

Btw, my first post for me and my '91 E30! ;) Just got her a few days ago.

saw the car in the latest Hypertune mag(if i'm not mistaken)..and yeah,gotta be careful when pimpin' your ride too much.it can go any other way..its a very very thin line.

saw the car for the first time near petronas sri hartamas yesterday...black and white stripes the way to go

this car was overtaken with my mates E30 with relative ease... first he cucuk, then we saw him disappear at the back... that's pathetic... was always curious of the look on his face being beaten by an 18-yr old car... oh i forgot to mention that the E30 was generously powered by a 24v battery and the S50. certainly made our night... gg.

Originally posted by Kelisa K@Mar 12 2006, 05:41 PM
this car was overtaken with my mates E30 with relative ease... first he cucuk, then we saw him disappear at the back... that's pathetic... was always curious of the look on his face being beaten by an 18-yr old car... oh i forgot to mention that the E30 was generously powered by a 24v battery and the S50. certainly made our night... gg.
kewl mate! thumbs up e30 always rules :D

Originally posted by taztc@Jan 8 2006, 12:29 AM
Hi All,newbie in this forum,just sharing this spoted ACS E90...cool mods...cheers
...wow! :blink: ...very nice colour tone and wheels!...and the reg no quite familiar lah... :rolleyes:

Think owner lives here in SS3 Kelana Jaya. Keep seeing the car pulling in/out of one of the houses....

ask the owner to come out and tt one day la...wanna see how nice is the car le...by photo not really nice le.still support adam's and shedden's cars...sorry bro. :beaten:

Top Bottom