New E90 ACS spoted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

taztc

Club Guest
Hi All,newbie in this forum,just sharing this spoted ACS E90...cool mods...cheers

thanx for the pictures bro..love the rear diffuser.ACS rules!!!!!
i do have reservations about blackpainted alloys and two tone paints but i guess the owner is probably going for tha showcar look..still,it looks great and bitchin'!!!

Originally posted by supergripen@Jan 8 2006, 07:12 AM
thanx for the pictures bro..love the rear diffuser.ACS rules!!!!!
i do have reservations about blackpainted alloys and two tone paints but i guess the owner is probably going for tha showcar look..still,it looks great and bitchin'!!!
ya agreed with supergrippen...SEXY

Heard that previously the owner rebadged the car as a 330i although inside it's breathing a 150 hp engine...but anyhow thumbs up to a great ride...if the owner is around just might wanna ask him to change to OEM bi-xenons with projector headlights and do away with the current (aftermarket ones i believe) light as it is really blinding without the projectors... cheers!!! :D

cool ride...can't say the same thing about the driver?

not to demean or anything, seen this car twice on the roads in KL, once in Jalan Ipoh and another time in Jln Duta leading to NKVE toll..cilok here, tailgating there, etc.

To the owner / driver, please be more carefull man, doubt you need to drive around in that manner in such a car :)

Rgds,
Trevor

i personally think its quite tastefully done. i think its a very nice personalized and custom job. my thumbs up!

Nik, would like to meet ur fren.

hey the front looks a lil like a holden hsv now..

..but the romance expires the moment she disrobes and expose her cute tiny lil heart.

sorry, money on aesthetics before performance is just about as anachronistic as it gets in my book. but its just me.

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Jan 9 2006, 05:03 AM
Car belongs to my friend in Ampang.

taztc.. friend of yours too?
ooh...in tmn tar izzit??

if really 150hp...i'm gonna cucuk him kow2 next time i chance upon it :D

Top Bottom