New Car Broke Down again and again!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
racheltoh;322466 said:
Hi keekee, so sorry to hear about your case. firstly u can ask Sapura for a full refund or at least 95% of the amount paid since you just use less than 1 week. Most likely Sapura will said..i will get this fix and what fix for you. if u want another chance, then i suggest u bring yr car to AB or Ingress auto...cos it is still udner warranty. if u dont want, then u can tell Sapura u r taking this case to Tribunal (office in putrajaya) and they will have ur money paid in 2 weeks time after court hearing.

my car abt 4months old already. not a week. so do i have a chance?

yeah i heard a case on ratio last few weeks ago. Someone bought a car (no mention wat brand) similar case. New car and break down many times. The owner take the case to Tribunal and he win. The result is either the dealer get the owner a new car or full refund. I am surprise but dun now whether he got a new car or full refund in the end of still processing forever ??

One of our E90'er here managed to get a brand new replacement car after demanding for it due to massive defects in his new car. Went all the way to BMW malaysia tho before he got it.

So, it can be done.

keeekeee;322366 said:
today after dinner on my way back, i stopped by shell station and filled up my tank FULL .... the guy who help and said got weird sound from ya car ... i replied him tat mine is new car. wat sound? after filled up then i left ... abt 5mins and i actually heard the sound even i was inside my car.

so i stopped and got down ( no warning msg at all ) and looked for the sound beneath my car and burning smell. and extremely hot from the bottom. can feel it ... very very hot. So i called bmw again .... waited one hour and they came and check check .... guess what !! the new fuel pump which just replaced few days ago got problem again!! remember i just filled up full tank. after one hour they came and check .... only left half tank! The guy from bmw asked when did i fill up??? i said 5 mins ago and show him the receipt. He asked for the receipt and wanna go back and show them. So i took a photo of the receipt and let them took back my damn car .... another weekend wasted!! Mother day man!!

Guys do u think i can ask for full money refund??? i think im not gonna give BMW another chance ... sorry to say tat guys :(

It's you again! Just get yourself a repalcement car. Don't be shy and don't be scared. Let's do same @ss kicking. They have to give it to you. If I were you, do you think I care if Sapura can't find a replacement car? Do you think I care if they say they it is not their policy? Well, these are not your problem. It's about time you enjoy your BMW. Too bad you haven't discovered how nice a BMW is. Simply beautiful..

funfer_fahrer;322511 said:
It's you again! Just get yourself a repalcement car. Don't be shy and don't be scared. Let's do same @ss kicking. They have to give it to you. If I were you, do you think I care if Sapura can't find a replacement car? Do you think I care if they say they it is not their policy? Well, these are not your problem. It's about time you enjoy your BMW. Too bad you haven't discovered how nice a BMW is. Simply beautiful..

again is me i wanna share here and nothing else.
im driving the damn 320 touring courtesy car. steering is heavy and the whole car is also heavy ... don't understand why people buying it. Anyway I already started kicking while the first broke down for your information ... I will share once they decided what to compensate. I wish i can get my money back or another new car.

bro i'd wack them. You deserve a brand new replacement car. the CEO of sapura is Shariman can't remmember the ED's name. call it what you want but This is Manufacturing Defect. I will give them hell and bad publicity if i don't get a what I right fully deserve. I paid a lot of money for sheer driving pleasure not unrest heart ache and frustration plus possible endangerment of me and my family.

But that's just me...

E46Fanatic;322497 said:
One of our E90'er here managed to get a brand new replacement car after demanding for it due to massive defects in his new car. Went all the way to BMW malaysia tho before he got it.

So, it can be done.

yeah i did complain abt tat damn old n heavy 320 touring courtesy car. They said will get back to me on Monday abt the courtesy car. Can you tell me more abt the E90 owner experince? what happened to his car? he got a brand new car for his lemon? one to one exchange? or just a brand new courtesy car while his car is repairing? when was it? thanks for sharing :)

bimmer73;322528 said:
bro i'd wack them. You deserve a brand new replacement car. the CEO of sapura is Shariman can't remmember the ED's name. call it what you want but This is Manufacturing Defect. I will give them hell and bad publicity if i don't get a what I right fully deserve. I paid a lot of money for sheer driving pleasure not unrest heart ache and frustration plus possible endangerment of me and my family.

But that's just me...

yeah i am fighting for the full refund now. if not then brand new E60!

keeekeee;322534 said:
It's more likely they give you a new replacement car anyway. A full refund is like giving up on their product AND losing a customer, service, reputation, etc. It could drag on for awhile yet.

keeekeee;322534 said:

GOSH!!! your problem is a SERIOUS problem man. car break down in the road, the fuel disappear after 10 minutes.. goshh.. your life is at stake here.

They SHOULD give you a brand new E60. But even if they replace a new E60 for you, what is gonna make up for all the mental torture you been through this few weeks. I read on previous post of yours, you said have to take taxi, who is gonna make up for so much loss of precious time ?

To make up for that, BMW should give you a new 7 series instead.

keeekeee;322534 said:

They SHOULD indeed give you a brand new E60 after putting your life at stake and going through so much MENTAL TORTURE!!!

the way I see it...Sapura Auto failed to recognize the actual problem that caused the fuel pump to fail prematurely...saying that it is manufacturing/assemby defect is a bit subjective as it fails only after 4 months and the new pump fails within a week...something must have caused the fuel pump to fail that have gone wrong just recently when the first incident occur...this one you can consider as parts defect...but there is always the possibility of bad workmanship when they assemble the car especially the wiring harness...by the way i doubt the fuel delivery system module which includes the tank and pump is assembled locally as normally CKD packs comes in complete system modules...over here they just put those modules in place...

understand your anger but you would have a better case if you give them three chance to correct the problem and if the problem still persist...then file for your rights...

aaron77;322554 said:
GOSH!!! your problem is a SERIOUS problem man. car break down in the road, the fuel disappear after 10 minutes.. goshh.. your life is at stake here.

They SHOULD give you a brand new E60. But even if they replace a new E60 for you, what is gonna make up for all the mental torture you been through this few weeks. I read on previous post of yours, you said have to take taxi, who is gonna make up for so much loss of precious time ?

To make up for that, BMW should give you a new 7 series instead.

we all support you...hope it works out..all this after dishing out several 100k for the car!!!

keeekeee;322459 said:
worry abt the warranty issue so i still sent back to Sapura. im really dun care they gonna fix it or what. they said can return to me on Monday .... but i told them NO need. im not taking it back ... i will do what i have to do. Now i am waiting for Monday and talk to my lawyer first. :(

I mean, just send to another mechanic to diagnose the problem, not to solve it. Once you have a better idea what's wrong, you know how to talk to the SA guys.

owen;322553 said:
It's more likely they give you a new replacement car anyway. A full refund is like giving up on their product AND losing a customer, service, reputation, etc. It could drag on for awhile yet.

tat's what i have in mind also ... i hope can get full refund instead and the worst is new replacement car. afraid tat not even give a xhit abt it then i have to take the case to Tribunal.

aaron77;322555 said:
They SHOULD indeed give you a brand new E60 after putting your life at stake and going through so much MENTAL TORTURE!!!

i just afraid another brand new E60 have the same problem. I really wish i could get the full refund :(

alxy;322609 said:
I mean, just send to another mechanic to diagnose the problem, not to solve it. Once you have a better idea what's wrong, you know how to talk to the SA guys.

Guess that idea is moot now. Good luck bro. Hope you push them kau-kau to get a new car replacement.

t2ribena;322557 said:
the way I see it...Sapura Auto failed to recognize the actual problem that caused the fuel pump to fail prematurely...saying that it is manufacturing/assemby defect is a bit subjective as it fails only after 4 months and the new pump fails within a week...something must have caused the fuel pump to fail that have gone wrong just recently when the first incident occur...this one you can consider as parts defect...but there is always the possibility of bad workmanship when they assemble the car especially the wiring harness...by the way i doubt the fuel delivery system module which includes the tank and pump is assembled locally as normally CKD packs comes in complete system modules...over here they just put those modules in place...

understand your anger but you would have a better case if you give them three chance to correct the problem and if the problem still persist...then file for your rights...

i think i have been very patient alreaday. i dun think i would give them 3 chances. fuel pump replaced, after one day they called and asked how's car. i said only one day how would i know. Then three days later the damn fuel pump got problem again!! wondering did they really replace the fuel pump for me or they simply clean it or repair it then put it back??? ( they said the replace a brand new one)

alxy;322609 said:

ok sorry for misunderstanding. anyway the car still with them and I am waiting for my lawyer to call me later. see what can i do. i dun wanna take back my car. will stick with the courtesy car for now. :(

Top Bottom