Gatal Again - e60? e90?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I think BMW owners have bigger balls than Ferrari owners.. :D their's are diamond studded.. :D as opposed to hairy balls.. :D

Anyway, we renew our road tax every year.. unlike others.. :rolleyes:

funfer_fahrer;298011 said:
The road tax is around 10K. From what I know, my friends who bought brand new supercars only paid the road tax only once. That is, only for the first time. That's why the rich stays rich.:top: The car also very under utilised, maybe you stretch her legs once a month. So, no point paying road tax. If kena saman ten times a year because of no valid road tax, you still untung maa..:top:

Belilah...Ferrari..Testarossa..
Kereta merempit keluaran Itali terunggul..:rock:

That is true. They don't simply park here or there. Cars are used mainly on weekends only, so chances of getting caught quite slim. My friend also renews his road tax with few month gaps in between.

astroboy;298221 said:
I think BMW owners have bigger balls than Ferrari owners.. :D their's are diamond studded.. :D as opposed to hairy balls.. :D

Anyway, we renew our road tax every year.. unlike others.. :rolleyes:

Frankly speaking, skillwise Ferrari owner are not that good because they hardly drive the car (that explains why they are lazy to pay road tax - the car spends more time in the garage than open road) Most of the time they involve in a near fatal accident. If I got the money, I myself can't handle a ferrari. But I know, people like azwanb can... He he ..Like a wild horse (no wonder got black horse logo). Porshe Cayman is more forgiving.

funfer_fahrer;298015 said:
Once you drive Ferrari, you'll discover what you've been missing in this life. You live only once. Life is short. Live life to the fullest. Don't let the M3 and M5 cucuk you from belakang again.
Sahabat...
If you found this E60 cucuk-cucuk from belakang... :fight: :fight:
Jangan marah ok... Coz this car E60 only cucuk MANJA... :108:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

d87a07c5.jpg

funfer_fahrer;298209 said:
You think so? Can the slowest BMW beat the slowest Ferrari? That's what badge is all about. If real performance people buy BMW, who's gonna buy Ferrari? It's a real performance car. :top: That's why you'll never see people change KNN filter or change 18 inch rims or install a supercharger in a Ferrari.

Bro, we talking budget less than 300k. testarosa now model age more than 20 years old. Must compare apple with apple and budget. That car you tekan, the wheel fall off alamak, where got gaya like that.

Who don't know Ferrari good car. I have the money I'ld be the first to buy a stradale bro. But a 20 year old Ferrari from the era of mullets and baggy pants against an M3? Well u have to be a real enthusiast.

BMWs are daily drivers but not the Ferrari. Depends on what you're looking for. Even for track use, I know of a case where Porsche and Ferrari owners going for a group buy of a single Civic track prepped car which they all share for use in Sepang. So while some Ferrari's make it to the track, most Ferraris don't go there on a regular basis either.

bozo;298508 said:
Bro, we talking budget less than 300k. testarosa now model age more than 20 years old. Must compare apple with apple and budget. That car you tekan, the wheel fall off alamak, where got gaya like that.

Who don't know Ferrari good car. I have the money I'ld be the first to buy a stradale bro. But a 20 year old Ferrari from the era of mullets and baggy pants against an M3? Well u have to be a real enthusiast.

Well, my personal suggestion is that azwanb should keep his E39. If he buys another BMW, also BMW maa..Tiap-tiap hari makan ikan mana ada syok. Mau rasa udang galah ka, ayam panggang ka sekali sekala. Correct or not? He can commute using his E39, but don't la drive Ferrari go to work everyday. Of course, very stylo mylo but not economical. Gone are the days when you use one car for all occasions. This Ferrari only use for certain occasion like attending weddings, go to mapler, go watch F1 at Sepang Circuit, go out with girlfriend, go clubbing, alexis or things like that. Baru ada kelass..:top:

P/S: 20-year-old Ferrari still a Ferrari maa..Mind you this Testarossa is not just another Ferrari, it is a legendary Ferrari.:top:

Hahaha. Again, it has been such a long time since I logged in. I have now replaced most things at the fuel tank side of things - new fuel gauge, fuel pump, hose connecting the two tanks, the fuel breathing system, some other electronic stuff I cannot remember already. The car runs very nicely now.

BUT, I am putting my car up for sale again coz I have already ordered the new A4 and am waiting for delivery. I could potentially keep the e39 given how nice it is to drive but am willing to take a chunky loss coz I really cannot justify having 3 cars!! Am hoping to get the new A4 before Raya (dah tunggu 2 bulan nih!).

RM 90k. Any takers? :)

If not, I will just keep it. I saw Chewkies car colour with those Breyton's rims on Flikr - looks damn nice! May respray the car if I keeplah!

Top Bottom