New Car Broke Down again and again!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

keeekeee

Club Guest
today after dinner on my way back, i stopped by shell station and filled up my tank FULL .... the guy who help and said got weird sound from ya car ... i replied him tat mine is new car. wat sound? after filled up then i left ... abt 5mins and i actually heard the sound even i was inside my car. so i stopped and got down ( no warning msg at all ) and looked for the sound beneath my car and burning smell. and extremely hot from the bottom. can feel it ... very very hot. So i called bmw again .... waited one hour and they came and check check .... guess what !! the new fuel pump which just replaced few days ago got problem again!! remember i just filled up full tank. after one hour they came and check .... only left half tank! The guy from bmw asked when did i fill up??? i said 5 mins ago and show him the receipt. He asked for the receipt and wanna go back and show them. So i took a photo of the receipt and let them took back my damn car .... another weekend wasted!! Mother day man!!Guys do u think i can ask for full money refund??? i think im not gonna give BMW another chance ... sorry to say tat guys :(

Brother, I Think You Can't Tolerate For This Problem, This Is Too Much!!!
You Bought New Car, Not Used Car~~~
This Is Funny They Can't Solve That Problem.......

Is there any lawywer in this forum that could help our poor friend here?
If situation getting worse, maybe we can summons and bring SA or BA or BMW germany ,whatever to court? can arr?:motz:

This is the worse fear of used car buyer... they might end up with problematic car.

keeekeee, I'm sorry for your problem bro. Have it check properly again and send to other Service center this time

IMO, I still dont think this is BMW fault. No matter which marque you bought from, there bound to be lemons....but in your case, I dont think it is a lemon because the problem is the same problem. Most probably the SA didnt identify the problem correctly. I have experience this problem before with another German marque. I changed the air flow sensor 3 times in 3 workshops because the computer detected problem in the air flow sensor mask but something else is killing the air flow sensor gradually. The AFS "kong" every 2 months. The problem was solved when the air filter is replaced. Only a really good SA will replace/check the air filter if the computer tell them that the AFS is spoilt. As for a normal SA, it takes 2 or 3 times of the same problem; then only they will investigate further.

first time already told me they replace a brand new fuel pump for me coz it was rosak! now the fuel pump even got sound and within 10mins burned half tank petrol???? all fuel pump made in china also?

i am going to contact my lawyer abt either getting full refund or new car on Monday... but i am really think to get rid of my E60 ... dun have confident anymore! all my friend drove to genting last9 but i didnt feel comfortable to go with them since broke down once and now again!! :( :( :(

go to the tribunal pengguna or sue under sale of goods act and ask for a refund, loss of use etc.

better to consult ur lawyer.

Fuel Pump wont burn half tank of your fuel .. It can't, even if it wants to.
Get to Cyberjaya BMW HQ .. SCREW them

bro keeekeee, felt sorry n sad for ur plight which u shouldn't endure since urs a brand new car. well, mine is a japan make (525i, E60)and after driving 9month, no problem at all untill now. all i need to do is to service it when required so. would say, so far so good and pleasure in driving my bimmer. morale of the story.....japan makes still better and more advance. nevetheless bro, don give up on ur bimmer coz of the lemon case. ask for 1 to 1 change n experience it all over again. good luck

Now that's scary. A short circuit or overheated fuel pump may cause fire. Thank God the car didn't catch fire or explode.

I feel for u but this is a very sticky situation and if you r in US, you would probably have just increase your wealth by another million for suing BMW for risk of losing your life.. :p

Friend, cool down~!!!! as I know, you have waiting for 15 years to own this car, now just a small problem, you said you dun have confident anymore~!!! I really sad to know that you love your car so much in early 2008 and now hate it on just a few month.........~! hope you will cool down and slove the problem soon~!!!

Why not have it checked by a 3rd party mechanic just to identify the exact problem? Just for a second opinion.

lord;322408 said:
go to the tribunal pengguna or sue under sale of goods act and ask for a refund, loss of use etc.

better to consult ur lawyer.

tats wat i am thinking ... will consult my lawyer on monday :(

IsaacVky;322411 said:
Fuel Pump wont burn half tank of your fuel .. It can't, even if it wants to.
Get to Cyberjaya BMW HQ .. SCREW them

yeah tomorrow gonna give them a call again. just received the apology letter from them on Saturday morning but something wrong with the damn car again at night!

chookleng;322412 said:
bro keeekeee, felt sorry n sad for ur plight which u shouldn't endure since urs a brand new car. well, mine is a japan make (525i, E60)and after driving 9month, no problem at all untill now. all i need to do is to service it when required so. would say, so far so good and pleasure in driving my bimmer. morale of the story.....japan makes still better and more advance. nevetheless bro, don give up on ur bimmer coz of the lemon case. ask for 1 to 1 change n experience it all over again. good luck

i believe japan makes sure better then here local. sorry to say tat malaysia tak boleh.

i read and heard abt the cases abt bmw b4 ... but i used to crazy abt it so i decided to get for a brand new with warranty. so i don't need to worry at least 2 to 3 years but it just happen tat way within few months :(

astroboy;322431 said:
Now that's scary. A short circuit or overheated fuel pump may cause fire. Thank God the car didn't catch fire or explode.

I feel for u but this is a very sticky situation and if you r in US, you would probably have just increase your wealth by another million for suing BMW for risk of losing your life.. :p

tats why all my family not willing to continue our journey. we just worry it might explode. So we stoped and called the BWM right away and waited an hour for them to come :(

yeah i would have become a millionair if i were in US ... too bad im here bolehland :(

Steven7;322438 said:
Friend, cool down~!!!! as I know, you have waiting for 15 years to own this car, now just a small problem, you said you dun have confident anymore~!!! I really sad to know that you love your car so much in early 2008 and now hate it on just a few month.........~! hope you will cool down and slove the problem soon~!!!

yeah i know ... i have waited 15 yrs for this damn car and it brought me problem within few months. I luv it but i really dun have confident driving out where i wanna go anymore ... see how it goes and wish they wont swap me a new one without problems otherwise, i got let go and get myself other brands.

alxy;322447 said:
Why not have it checked by a 3rd party mechanic just to identify the exact problem? Just for a second opinion.

worry abt the warranty issue so i still sent back to Sapura. im really dun care they gonna fix it or what. they said can return to me on Monday .... but i told them NO need. im not taking it back ... i will do what i have to do. Now i am waiting for Monday and talk to my lawyer first. :(

Hi keekee, so sorry to hear about your case. firstly u can ask Sapura for a full refund or at least 95% of the amount paid since you just use less than 1 week. Most likely Sapura will said..i will get this fix and what fix for you. if u want another chance, then i suggest u bring yr car to AB or Ingress auto...cos it is still udner warranty. if u dont want, then u can tell Sapura u r taking this case to Tribunal (office in putrajaya) and they will have ur money paid in 2 weeks time after court hearing.

Top Bottom