My Ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yeah bro how do you upload pics directly? Did it the last time but that was the attachment method....

Use flickr bro thats the best way. Attachment on the forum doesnt allow big size files and harder to view.

Yeah I cant upload larger files using the attachment method. Flickr eh? Point noted mate, thanks...probably get down to it tomorrow perhaps..cheers

redlotus;645146 said:
Yeah I cant upload larger files using the attachment method. Flickr eh? Point noted mate, thanks...probably get down to it tomorrow perhaps..cheers

One easy way is to use a smartphone app like tapatalk etc, it
Will host for u and load photos from your mobile-

You can click "open advanced options"
Select "photo album"
Then browse gallery to get the photo you like; here's a sample:

a6cd88c4-1766-d837.jpg

haywire;645144 said:
Use flickr bro thats the best way. Attachment on the forum doesnt allow big size files and harder to view.

Yes sifu it works ha...ha..... :smile:

redlotus;645431 said:
Sure will bro :) using the whole flickr bit now in fact...

Bro in fact me too don't know how to post pic from last year, untill yesterday i was teaching by bro haywire then only i manage to make it. All the while im using mozilla firefox browser and can't post pic, so i change to google chrome and it works. If u are using Mozilla Firefox browser try others browser and see.
Hope u will get your lovely pic post through here.

This one remains my favourite shot. Was one of my first when I got the car... I kept staring...and I felt I was being stared back..:rock:

Top Bottom