My ///M ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Drooling...drooling.... :wub: :wub:

VERY SEXY!! Love the colour & the CSL rims!
1 day... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by aRRrgghh@Mar 10 2006, 11:50 PM
Bro CT.. yumm.. yumm..slurpss..slurppss.. interior will be as yummy as the looks outside eh.. congrats :D
some pix of the interior... :blush:

06.jpg

09.jpg

nice car ct... :D
tot u told me u were getting a "4-door car" when the baby arrives... :ph34r:
hahaha

Originally posted by -berq-@Mar 12 2006, 11:32 AM
nice car ct... :D
tot u told me u were getting a "4-door car" when the baby arrives... :ph34r:
hahaha
This one four doos also ma. 1 driver side (for the driver), 1 passenger side (for the mama), 1 sun roof (baby can get thru here :ph34r: ) and 1 trunk (reserve for baby stuffs) :D

no one notice the single digit plate aa? wah, u put 100% tint oso can lah.. :nyehehe: afterall, the 35k u paid shud cover any saman for illegal tinting.. so, fair la..? heh

Originally posted by adliz@Mar 12 2006, 02:26 PM
no one notice the single digit plate aa? wah, u put 100% tint oso can lah.. :nyehehe: afterall, the 35k u paid shud cover any saman for illegal tinting.. so, fair la..? heh
saw you past by Sunway yesterday. Never say hi... cheh!

eh calvin - now you got an even better beast! I WILL stay away from you in OKR when I see you in your new beast (as if your old beast wasn't fast enuf :) )...

Btw nice ride - noticed that you ride is lower than normal - you on any lowering set-up?

Originally posted by walrus_lord@Mar 12 2006, 03:29 PM
eh calvin - now you got an even better beast! I WILL stay away from you in OKR when I see you in your new beast (as if your old beast wasn't fast enuf :) )...

Btw nice ride - noticed that you ride is lower than normal - you on any lowering set-up?
ya lor! it is lowered. :rolleyes:

calvin when are you going to make you e46 m3 look like you signature? haha

Top Bottom