My ///M ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aik... sudah ada single digit plate... dasyat dasyat...
eh... question... what is the pressure i should put in my tyres lah... the other day i was driving up jalan damansara from jalan duta... and the right hand corner before the shell station my car drifting like f@#k... with DSC on... and then realised my rear tyres a bit deflated...
oh yah... the splitters that i asked from you... i got it free from auto bavaria... donno how come they have extra... since i needed just the right side... they just gave me the one...

CSL... 100% MUSCLE... 0% FAT :D

Originally posted by azzy-CSL-wuzzy@Mar 13 2006, 06:47 PM
eh... question... what is the pressure i should put in my tyres lah... the other day i was driving up jalan damansara from jalan duta... and the right hand corner before the shell station my car drifting like f@#k... with DSC on... and then realised my rear tyres a bit deflated...
oh yah... the splitters that i asked from you... i got it free from auto bavaria... donno how come they have extra... since i needed just the right side... they just gave me the one...

maybe your car is too powderful :D need to detune a bit so it will not drifting again :D
Anyway the tyre pressure should be 38psi all round when hot. I mean after driving like half an hour or so...

Originally posted by azzy-CSL-wuzzy@Mar 13 2006, 05:47 AM

Dude, that is a tricky, off camber, down hill corner. Be careful. Are you running on PS Cups?

Grea ride Calvin..time for a spuercharger:) I think I posted my reply in another thread:) Never seem to see any E46 M3s in KL when I go back for the hols. Are there many around orin this forum? J

Top Bottom