My Red E38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kaniz;728365 said:
The Guru driving me crazy lahh chief....Guru has transformed himself to Racun King...:)

BrianJ;728345 said:
The E38 Guru has spoken...... . :vroam:

Your brake disc & calipers looks like swimming behind those big wheels. Time to upgrade to bigger disc & calipers. Ada berani?

Vincent Hor;728517 said:
Your brake disc & calipers looks like swimming behind those big wheels. Time to upgrade to bigger disc & calipers. Ada berani?

Let those disc calipers swim 1st. Berani memang berani tapi kena slow down sikitlahh sekarang, wang sudah manyak kluar.....:)
Ur racun very potent lahh.....can make one bankrupt....:)

kaniz;728533 said:
Let those disc calipers swim 1st. Berani memang berani tapi kena slow down sikitlahh sekarang, wang sudah manyak kluar.....:)
Ur racun very potent lahh.....can make one bankrupt....:)

Hahahhaha..... ya, next will be brake system.

It's like man with big shoes but small feet..... macam Ronald McDonald wear shoes like that.... hehehehhee.

Car needed a good wash & Sonax quick detailer was applied....labour of love for 3 hrs

004.jpg

006.jpg

Got a call from my tyre shop. Showed me this...:cool:

008.jpg

007.jpg

Managed to 'cerita' with him & next all was history....:) :)
Took couple of shoots with Yazmeen's car side by side at MMZ today...:)

009.jpg

010.jpg

badrul880;731739 said:
Awesome bro.. Makes me miss my Bella....

Have to admit, i miss your Bella too, the sight of 20in Softline Alpinas with immaculate exterior & interior....sigh....those are the days.....:)

Aaaaauuuuuuuu bro such cool car and set of rims. Sorry did not into myself at MMZ thought you were a passing by until I saw you sprint away with Mizan in his ride....let's catch up next round..

Very the nice.....aduh....all this beautiful cars making me drool la....making me feel real ithcy to start one project la....

theblackbeast;731868 said:
Aaaaauuuuuuuu bro such cool car and set of rims. Sorry did not into myself at MMZ thought you were a passing by until I saw you sprint away with Mizan in his ride....let's catch up next round..

Ohhh, that was u.... I apologize too for not introducing myself.....Yup, let's catchup next round....:)

ssmann;731869 said:
Very the nice.....aduh....all this beautiful cars making me drool la....making me feel real ithcy to start one project la....

Phai,
Heard u have acquired a monster....That will your project car, i guess.....ur cure to your itchiness :)....anyway ur e38 looks stunning on that day we met....the sight from rear is just awesome...the 285/40/18 tyres looks mad...:rock:

Top Bottom