My Red E38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Dei.....i malu to bring my car la around yours now!!!! Sweet la dei.....

Now looks like u gotta find one sareke to match the red hot chilli la....with matching red teddy la.....

C u this Sunday!!!

ssmann;727894 said:
Dei.....i malu to bring my car la around yours now!!!! Sweet la dei.....

Now looks like u gotta find one sareke to match the red hot chilli la....with matching red teddy la.....

C u this Sunday!!!

Apa bikin this Sunday?

badrul880;727901 said:
Apa bikin this Sunday?

Karnival Iktiraf....his sexy red gstring on display....wanna join? 8am dataran merdeka...bring twin titties....

ssmann;727936 said:
Karnival Iktiraf....his sexy red gstring on display....wanna join? 8am dataran merdeka...bring twin titties....

Woi....gstring's must be complimented with GHEE's.....:)

This is MAFIA la bro...wonder the driver got arm tattoo arr?

YaZmEeN;727152 said:
Is this the one....??

image4.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

image.jpg

Hello all E38 members. Get your cheque book ready. I drove Kaniz car today. The ride & comfort level of these 20" wheels is only slightly less than when he had 18". Definately much better than a lot of other Bimmer models with 18" wheels.

My verdict : Go for it.

However I don't like the wheels in black. Looks too Abeng to me. Hyper silver or any other silver would be much nicer and really shows that it's a 20's. Black give the impression that the wheels are lesser than 20's.

Vincent Hor;728088 said:
Hello all E38 members. Get your cheque book ready. I drove Kaniz car today. The ride & comfort level of these 20" wheels is only slightly less than when he had 18". Definately much better than a lot of other Bimmer models with 18" wheels.

However I don't like the wheels in black. Looks too Abeng to me. Hyper silver or any other silver would be much nicer and really shows that it's a 20's. Black give the impression that the wheels are lesser than 20's.

Duly noted Sir. Once i am bored with black will follow ur instruction....:)

Vincent Hor;728088 said:

I 2nd that. I would say silver or polished silver will make the car look sleeker. That will bring out the beauty of the Breyton.

julianpang;728092 said:
I 2nd that. I would say silver or polished silver will make the car look sleeker. That will bring out the beauty of the Breyton.

Point noted. Will take that route once i inject my self again with more racun....:)

Top Bottom