My Red E38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;733255 said:
Picture009.jpg

Bro, what cloth were they using to dry your bonnet? Not t shirt right? :D

Not T-Shirt lahh..:) Micro Fibre cloth lahhh....If T-shirt, i won't even let them touch my car...:)

kaniz;733258 said:
Not T-Shirt lahh..:) Micro Fibre cloth lahhh....If T-shirt, i won't even let them touch my car...:)

Wakaka. Good good.

Car looks wickedly good! :love:

kaniz;733238 said:
Nothing compared to your's Seech...:)
When r u planning to show ur e38 to us?:)
Pls do join the 7's TT/drive to K.Selangor this coming Sunday if u have the time. Info can be obtained under 7's TT thread....

Hahahaha.... been trying to keep undercover... with very limited success.....

At the moment my 38 not so good leh.... got some other stuff I want to take care off first before embarking on my extreme makeover. Thought of coming for the K.Selangor drive but highly unlikely that I can make it. Got too many things going on at the moment.

Damn....I cant take it......am also gonna undertake extreme makeover to my 38......cabrio

ssmann;733295 said:
Damn....I cant take it......am also gonna undertake extreme makeover to my 38......cabrio

Macha, u convert ur e38 to cabrio, then u will the 1st in the world to own a cabrio e38!!!!!....:)

Y'day, had a chance to see Mizhan's red e30 in flesh....& i was speechless......enjoy guys....

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture1.jpg

Picture4.jpg

kaniz;733298 said:
Macha, u convert ur e38 to cabrio, then u will the 1st in the world to own a cabrio e38!!!!!....:)

World's first topless E38 ah? :biggrin:

ICEMAN 13;733313 said:
a spanking pretty sexy e38 you've got there ....

Nowhere near Mizhan's e30...or Badrul's Bella.....:) Trying hard to get there...hopefully....

kaniz;733315 said:
Nowhere near Mizhan's e30...or Badrul's Bella.....:) Trying hard to get there...hopefully....

but surely it's getting there what ..some can't even start ....

ssmann;733317 said:
I think it is FUGLY!!!!!

i know you're SEXY ....

I'm missing a lot of fun doing up a project car.. huhu.. Need to start another one soon.. Sapa ada Honda mayat or CRX ?

kaniz;733315 said:

Don't compare apple to belimbing la.. Your E38 is very bling bling!

badrul880;733368 said:
I'm missing a lot of fun doing up a project car.. huhu.. Need to start another one soon.. Sapa ada Honda mayat or CRX ?
Thought u have an EG9 at home. Make that a project car lah...:)

Originally Posted by kaniz
Macha, u convert ur e38 to cabrio, then u will the 1st in the world to own a cabrio e38!!!!!....

Eggie86;733309 said:
World's first topless E38 ah? :biggrin:

This is what a chopped E38 can look like. A photoshoped version :)

ScreenShot2012-04-12at114412PM.png

Top Bottom