My Red E38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ICEMAN 13;742979 said:
you need a set of euro number plate ... surely awsome one

Just enquired from Coffee on the Euro style number plates....& yes, i really need it....

Anyway,
My apologies for my absence last week. Too many visitor/relatives visiting my newborn....i will make it up next one Iceman...:)

ha ha ha when are you gonna open up for a few cold ones ....

that euro plate you can also make it at PlayGround Motorsport in sunway ...did mine there ..perhaps you can custom those euro star into red colour instead of white ...

kaniz;742992 said:
Just enquired from Coffee on the Euro style number plates....& yes, i really need it....

Anyway,
My apologies for my absence last week. Too many visitor/relatives visiting my newborn....i will make it up next one Iceman...:)

Bro Kaniz,

the number plate is actually normal metal stamping one, just the Euro stickers you need to buy from bro Mtigo to stick. He is a forummer here so you can pm him.

coffee;742999 said:
Bro Kaniz,

the number plate is actually normal metal stamping one, just the Euro stickers you need to buy from bro Mtigo to stick. He is a forummer here so you can pm him.

Oh..ok ok....now i understand more...Thks Coffee...

kaniz;743002 said:
Yes, yes few cold ones will be fantastic!! Must call V-Man also..:)

yehh twinkle us sometime soon ....will surely catch up with you and the other 7 kaki's too ....

ICEMAN 13;742998 said:
ha ha ha when are you gonna open up for a few cold ones ....

kaniz;743002 said:
Yes, yes few cold ones will be fantastic!! Must call V-Man also..:)

Your wish will be fulfilled this weekend. Get ur engines ready...hahaha

BTW, kaniz your ride is looking better than ever. Should have got more full size pics with Vincent and face the nose closer.

wuzzles;743166 said:
Caya lar sir..

did you check with your contact for other rim design for me? heheheh

I checked with them. Unfortunately the dun have the design u asked for. But they have i more set of 20in Breyton GTS Race 20in in black color...:listen:

Euro style number plates...:love:

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

kaniz;743167 said:
I checked with them. Unfortunately the dun have the design u asked for. But they have i more set of 20in Breyton GTS Race 20in in black color...:listen:

Thanks, i take this offline with you via PM :) Great Euro plate btw... suddenly so cergas again... baby taking up lesser of you time huh? :p

wuzzles;743173 said:
Thanks, i take this offline with you via PM :) Great Euro plate btw... suddenly so cergas again... baby taking up lesser of you time huh? :p

Not so cergas lahh...managed to sneak out for a while to get it done..:)

No wonder lah. Was going to my restoration centre in Shah Alam & wanted to ask you to go lunch but you didn't answer call. Badrul, you are right suruh polis saman sama ini orang. Tak ikut undang2. Anybody got contacts with Rawang polis. I have Kaniz address. He! He!

Top Bottom