• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hey Kaniz, nice meeting you and thanks!
Here's a few (lousy iPhone3) photos I took... red red.. same same :p

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

Itu two orang diri sana siapa ? Driver ka atau Owner ? hehehe hensam la...

Obviously, I have no skill taking pictures or tact to ask ppl to step out of the shot when I take pictures. hahhahah just buta buta snap and also hope don't get run down by standing in the middle of the road.

Only notice all of this after I check my pic later :p On the right is the legend himself and on the left is my colleague. Try to look at the first pic again, he is in it as well.... hahaha

Meet this beast in flesh @ optimum last time.. No words to say, just simply slurpy!!!

wuzzles;744520 said:
Only notice all of this after I check my pic later :p On the right is the legend himself and on the left is my colleague. Try to look at the first pic again, he is in it as well.... hahaha

Owner tonggeng ah behind the scenes. :biggrin:

pussy;744462 said:
Itu two orang diri sana siapa ? Driver ka atau Owner ? hehehe hensam la...

Itu e38 punya owner sgt hodoh & perutnya sgt buncit....:) Langsung tak hensem..:)

Fireuz;744753 said:
Meet this beast in flesh @ optimum last time.. No words to say, just simply slurpy!!!

Thks bro....ur e46 is double slurpy lah bro...cun habis!!..:)

wuzzles;744520 said:
Obviously, I have no skill taking pictures or tact to ask ppl to step out of the shot when I take pictures. hahhahah just buta buta snap and also hope don't get run down by standing in the middle of the road.

Nice meeting ur friend & u, Ravin...thks for the lunch...hope u r loving ur car more after the detailing..:)

Eggie86;744972 said:
Owner tonggeng ah behind the scenes. :biggrin:

Oredi tonggeng too much to all the racun's..:) time for someone else to take turn to tonggeng..:)

kaniz;744986 said:
Nice meeting ur friend & u, Ravin...thks for the lunch...hope u r loving ur car more after the detailing..:)

nah.. don't mention it. And yes, I'm LOVING it even MORE!! hahaha

Kaniz what happened to the black wheels you got when we went for the felda thing at dataran? You repaint it. Anyways still look superb whether in silver or black bro. Send my regard to vines. Tq bro

anaksiam01;747655 said:
Kaniz what happened to the black wheels you got when we went for the felda thing at dataran? You repaint it. Anyways still look superb whether in silver or black bro. Send my regard to vines. Tq bro

Abg Nasir,
Apologies for the delayed reply....been a bit tied up...
Abt the rims, the shop had another set of Breyton's in Hyper Silver & the shop was kind enough to let me swap with the hyper silver Breyton's.
Vines is doing fine & wedding bells is waiting for him year end!!!:) & my condolences to Vines.....:)
I need to see ur car bro...RED..:rock:

When will be next 7 series tt bro...must call uncle vincent this time.

Top Bottom