My Fellow E39's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

deep3102

Club Guest
The E39.Still a good car after all the years.This is just something for all you e39 owners out there..Hope you like it.Treat ur rides right, and they shall treat you right.[video=youtube;247jhhDSgns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=247jhhDSgns[/video]Keep the spirits up!

makes me wanna go out there NOW and BUY A FARKIN E39 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

awesome...simply awesome...

The full version of The Hire - Star:

[video=youtube;nK87YLmagt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK87YLmagt4[/video]

deep3102;605834 said:
The E39.
Still a good car after all the years.
This is just something for all you e39 owners out there..Hope you like it.
Treat ur rides right, and they shall treat you right.

[video=youtube;247jhhDSgns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=247jhhDSgns[/video]

Keep the spirits up!

I didn't know my car was designed by a Japanese? e36,e90 and z3 roadster too? wow! I always assumed the e39 was designed by Germans and the e90 was Bangle's?
After watching the hire, now I know why Madonna is divorced with Guy Ritchie :)

[video=youtube;bFFhl2ELZIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFFhl2ELZIQ&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;GF3LaV83Hnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF3LaV83Hnk&feature=related[/video]

tombstone;605869 said:
makes me wanna go out there NOW and BUY A FARKIN E39 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

awesome...simply awesome...

u wanna get one?...i'm selling mine..e39 523i..ckd 1999..pm me if u r interested

shaifuddin70;606703 said:
u wanna get one?...i'm selling mine..e39 523i..ckd 1999..pm me if u r interested

Minimum 525 for me, would prefer 530 if I ever get an e39 la. Anyhow thanks

There's no other car like the E39 in BMW history. The engineering is simply amazing. This is my first BMW ever. Possibly the only BMW that I will own. After driving it for 5 years I must admit that no other cars can come close, especially the E60 (which supposed to be my next possible upgrade). Not sure about the F10. Maintenance wise I would say at par with Japanese makes such as Camry and Honda Accord. Very cheap to maintain and easy too. In terms of performance, the E39 is a car that doesn't want to slow down. Really worth the investment.

Last week, I was driving northbound on NSE in the middle of the night when all of a sudden an E60 was trailing very closely behind my tail. I accelerated further and he kept on trailing me. I assumed he wanted to play with me. So, I sidestepped to the undertaking lane leaving the overtaking lane all for himself. Then, it was my turn to follow his lead. Based on his car registration number it was quite obvious that it was a newly registered E60. No wonder the driver was very excited with his new ride. While keeping a safe distance I tried not to appear very hostile. So, followed him at 160-170km/hr religiously. As we were climbing the hill towards Ipoh tunnel he slowed down to 120-130km/hr. After passing through the tunnel, I told myself the driver must be informed how well the E39 was being engineered. There was a big 180-degree turn to the left and I overtook him while entering the turn downhill at 150km/hr (my legendary sifu did 170km/hr after the tunnel SOUTHBOUND. That's why he's a sifu). My Michelin PS3s were working extra hard that night. There was no sign of him 1 minute later.

funfer_fahrer;607200 said:
Last week, I was driving northbound on NSE in the middle of the night when all of a sudden an E60 was trailing very closely behind my tail. I accelerated further and he kept on trailing me. I assumed he wanted to play with me. So, I sidestepped to the undertaking lane leaving the overtaking lane all for himself. Then, it was my turn to follow his lead. Based on his car registration number it was quite obvious that it was a newly registered E60. No wonder the driver was very excited with his new ride. While keeping a safe distance I tried not to appear very hostile. So, followed him at 160-170km/hr religiously. As we were climbing the hill towards Ipoh tunnel he slowed down to 120-130km/hr. After passing through the tunnel, I told myself the driver must be informed how well the E39 was being engineered. There was a big 180-degree turn to the left and I overtook him while entering the turn downhill at 150km/hr (my legendary sifu did 170km/hr after the tunnel SOUTHBOUND. That's why he's a sifu). My Michelin PS3s were working extra hard that night. There was no sign of him 1 minute later.

Wow, salute. You must have super big kahunas for attempting that turn at 150. :4: Fastest I've ever driven on that part is probably a shade below 110. Plus, you even did it at night. Haha. E39 all the way! :top:

bro that one driver factor...hehe

funfer_fahrer;607200 said:

This is my personal view - Do not spam me aaa .

I find that my E39 530 M-Sport is not as 'solid' as my other BMWs. Frankly, I have 'lost' my balls couple of times, when the car just can't take the corners. Mind you, i m running on sport suspension, thicker AC/Eibach Anti-roll bar, staggered rims, good tires, all new tie-rod, ball joints, mountings - all the works.

Straight line high speed is ok but not as 'planted' as my E32, E34 or even the E90. I hv tried 220 kmh but really - need to focus on the road. Something is just not right with the setup and I just don't know what. I am running out of ideas.

So much so - after spending close to 40K - 'upgrading' it, i am in the midst of selling it off - with a big loss.

Perhaps - the E39 was not cut for me ..

Top Bottom