My E90 problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

peanut

Club Guest
Recently, my front passenger door would refuse to lock when I pressed on my central lock button. So I have to manually press the lock to do so. It also wouldn't unlock when I tried to unlock all doors. Sent it to Ingress and was informed that there is no parts available now and have to order from Germany. It is not likely that this will be fixed by end of the year.I am vey disappointed with BMW forhaving no available part here and I have to wait till next year to get this fixed. In the mean time, it is back to manually opening and closing my supposedly luxury car every times for my passenger! :20:p/s: my friend RFGUY also has the same problem too!

That is quite disappointing consider BMW's regional centre for parts for Asia Pacific region is at Pasir Gudang. Why oh why?!!

Ingress did inform me that they checked with Johor parts center and there is No Stock ... I am going to complain to BMW!

Sounds to me a like an unusual problem which they do not stock up the said part(s).

MSport;382790 said:
Sounds to me a like an unusual problem which they do not stock up the said part(s).

One is unusual but two is not. Both mine and rfguy are having the same problem. Ours happened to be from the same batch!

if i recall correctly, Ingress Auto will make special arrangement for u if u cant wait. they will special courier from Germany if Pasir Gudang dont hv stock.

peanut;382864 said:
One is unusual but two is not. Both mine and rfguy are having the same problem. Ours happened to be from the same batch!

Peanut, tell me about it (usual vs. unusual). I replaced the so-called central lock system less than a week ago and now then the problem crops up again. Aiyoyo.:stupid:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...:34:,
it must be the BUG in your CAR, it do happend on my car the old model; the E36 328i WES7883;
it was bug/LAUSE, however i had it fixed and modified to be operated with my new colour CAMERA equipted Alarm system.

Now, i had customised the system,the door lock switch will not respond to central lock and double lock, it only respond to the newly fitted alarm remote control for central lock and double lock.... :34:... i love IT..

that bug will keep kill the central lock, very high blood sucking LAUSE...,
i suspect it was ATOM dirt work,??? :34:

That bug had cause alot of people said the ELECTRONIC car was PROBLEM MATIC car,
that was real foolish shit of dirt WORK, i told you the AMERICAN, BRITISH, RUSSIAN,
all of them HAD ELECTRONIC equipted submarine, jet fighter, TANK, Missile, ......
no such problem, except SPY/Terorist had infiltrated thier organisation..!!,
a terror nightmare... HORSE of ASS...

Don't worry buddy, if i had been hired for new job in west malaysia with high enough salary,
sure i will see your guys to solved it..!!! :34:

i think its normal for 390 with a door lock problem. during dec last yr, i think d pasir gudang didnt stock up door locks for 390 bcoz they r waiting for d new improve parts door locks. if u replace ur door locks this year, u will get d new improve parts. but i personally dun know how long will it last. try n send back/make an appointment with ingress then. i also heard tht d new door lock sounds more cun when locking ur doors. we'll c how d new improve door locks last. hehehe

peanut;382737 said:
Recently, my front passenger door would refuse to lock when I pressed on my central lock button. So I have to manually press the lock to do so. It also wouldn't unlock when I tried to unlock all doors. Sent it to Ingress and was informed that there is no parts available now and have to order from Germany. It is not likely that this will be fixed by end of the year.

I am vey disappointed with BMW forhaving no available part here and I have to wait till next year to get this fixed. In the mean time, it is back to manually opening and closing my supposedly luxury car every times for my passenger! :20:

P/s: my friend RFGUY also has the same problem too!

it happen to me too.but,everything settled when they changed the central locking fuse.they even replaced new brake pads (which is still under warranty).thanks ingress.

The fuse will blow again.. fuse blow means something wrong with the system.

astroboy;430113 said:
The fuse will blow again.. fuse blow means something wrong with the system.

My central locking also kaput 2 days ago, front doors were locked, back doors were unlocked and could not be locked. No response to remote at all.

Sent to Ingress, replaced with fuse, I asked them the same question, if the fuse burnt once, it will happen again. They told that they had replaced with 20 mA fuse, the original was 15mA which is too low. And they said if problem recurring, need to change central locking system.

yup tht is d correct procedure carried out by ingress. kudos 2 them. there is a specific repair inst for this problem for d e90. d original 15mA fuse should b replaced with a 20mA fuse. dun worry, if d problem occur again, then send it 2 ingress. those guys know whut they r doing.

Silver320;431112 said:
My central locking also kaput 2 days ago, front doors were locked, back doors were unlocked and could not be locked. No response to remote at all.

Sent to Ingress, replaced with fuse, I asked them the same question, if the fuse burnt once, it will happen again. They told that they had replaced with 20 mA fuse, the original was 15mA which is too low. And they said if problem recurring, need to change central locking system.

This is exactly what they did to my 320i too.

shouldnt there be a recall by bmw malaysia to have ALL 320i's central locking fuses replaced with the correct spec??

Top Bottom