My E46 Winding Road

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wingzee;833666 said:
Huper Optik. Get C40 all round, just nice dark black but still pass JPJ. Should cost you about RM1.5k.

terry8;833691 said:
I did my tint with solar world - 90% irr and 6 mil safety tint for under RM 900

Thank you for the recommendation wingzee and terry. Well appreciated.:top:

Weekend drive

Bored and nothing to do took my E46 N42TUB19 for a ride. No specific destination but at the end decided to take LEKAS hiway to Seremban and back. The drive that without any specific objective turned up to be testing the E46 top speed.

The fastest I ever took a ride is 140kmh previously not knowing what is the full potential. Plus still not recovered from trauma of the 2 tires incident.

Close friend of mine from Ingress Auto said that it can goes up to 220kmh if all element is rite.

So here it goes! Considering all the correct element such as wind direction, wind speed and not to forget the momentum manage to take her till 190++kmh. What a surprise from a 1.9L power plant! The drive is stable with bilstein b12 performing its work. The only limiting factor that limit the speed from reaching 200kmh is the humming sound coming from the back most probably from the LHS rear tire. I do has problem with the Rear LHS tire because I suspect the trailing arm is bent. Cant get perfect toe-in. Realy need a replacement for that.

Anyway, its a good performance for today by the N42TUB19.

Just wandering if fellow bimmers could share their experience on this.

A few minute stop at rest area for a puff. Heart is pumping so hard due adrenalin rush!

Woooow bro nice test drive hehehe...
See told you right this machine is a beast hahaha...:rock:

Tak sama ngan E39 bro! You can cruise at 195 to 200kmh while I am struggling to reach that speed!:wink:

Chip Yoose;833708 said:
Bored and nothing to do took my E46 N42TUB19 for a ride. No specific destination but at the end decided to take LEKAS hiway to Seremban and back. The drive that without any specific objective turned up to be testing the E46 top speed.

The fastest I ever took a ride is 140kmh previously not knowing what is the full potential. Plus still not recovered from trauma of the 2 tires incident.

Close friend of mine from Ingress Auto said that it can goes up to 220kmh if all element is rite.

So here it goes! Considering all the correct element such as wind direction, wind speed and not to forget the momentum manage to take her till 190++kmh. What a surprise from a 1.9L power plant! The drive is stable with bilstein b12 performing its work. The only limiting factor that limit the speed from reaching 200kmh is the humming sound coming from the back most probably from the LHS rear tire. I do has problem with the Rear LHS tire because I suspect the trailing arm is bent. Cant get perfect toe-in. Realy need a replacement for that.

Anyway, its a good performance for today by the N42TUB19.

Just wandering if fellow bimmers could share their experience on this.

A few minute stop at rest area for a puff. Heart is pumping so hard due adrenalin rush!

That's what a UDM should be! Do join us for our official and non-official drives to learn to unleash even more potential of your ride. :)

Chip Yoose;833711 said:
Tak sama ngan E39 bro! You can cruise at 195 to 200kmh while I am struggling to reach that speed!:wink:

Emmm ofcoz lah CC pun dah tak sama kan hehehe...:smokin:

awat pi sensorang......next time kasi halo la......hehehe.......

wingzee;833712 said:
That's what a UDM should be! Do join us for our official and non-official drives to learn to unleash even more potential of your ride. :)
I have done 188 km/hr on my untuned and not tip top conditioned car

wingzee;833712 said:

One thing for sure the ride feel lighter and agile today after yesterday drive. Maybe the 'fuzzy' have learned my driving style. Feel better now compare to previous. Drive pun syok!:top:

Ya, I will joint the TT sooner or later. Try to be an OM now. Do not know what the account number to transfer the fee. Bro Fadhlan yet to response.

Volvos525i;833714 said:
Emmm ofcoz lah CC pun dah tak sama kan hehehe...:smokin:

You are rite. But now I knew what is it capababilty. Will bring it to perfection so that I can cruise at higher speed.

terry8;833847 said:
I have done 188 km/hr on my untuned and not tip top conditioned car
I believe it can do better than that if tune properly.

gendong;833786 said:
awat pi sensorang......next time kasi halo la......hehehe.......

sharizat;833851 said:
count me in also laa

Bukan tak nak ajak bros. Kalau ramai ramai tak leh pegi LEKAS. Kena pegi Sepang!:wink:

Chip Yoose;833869 said:
One thing for sure the ride feel lighter and agile today after yesterday drive. Maybe the 'fuzzy' have learned my driving style. Feel better now compare to previous. Drive pun syok!:top:

Ya, I will joint the TT sooner or later. Try to be an OM now. Do not know what the account number to transfer the fee. Bro Fadhlan yet to response.

Do join us for our Official and Non-Official Drives also to learn to unleash even more potential of your ride :top:

Chip Yoose;833869 said:
Bukan tak nak ajak bros. Kalau ramai ramai tak leh pegi LEKAS. Kena pegi Sepang!:wink:

LEKAS is just nice bro.......careful when u wish for Sepang bro.....they guys do go for Sepang.....

gendong;834082 said:
LEKAS is just nice bro.......careful when u wish for Sepang bro.....they guys do go for Sepang.....

Hehehehe......kita jumpa di sana.......:burnout:

rezzsya;834098 said:
samala kita bro M43TUB19.:wink:

Tak pe bro! Laju laju nak pegi mana??? Power without Control is Destruction:top:

Chip Yoose;834102 said:
Hehehehe......kita jumpa di sana.......:burnout:

Tak pe bro! Laju laju nak pegi mana??? Power without Control is Destruction:top:

hehehe,true..true..

Bro Chip Yoose, I really like your front lip. Do you mind telling me where I can get it & how much would it cost? Btw my E46 is with M bumper. Would same lip fit the M bumper? Thank you in advance....nice looking UDM you got there bro.

arasly;834202 said:
Bro Chip Yoose, I really like your front lip. Do you mind telling me where I can get it & how much would it cost? Btw my E46 is with M bumper. Would same lip fit the M bumper? Thank you in advance....nice looking UDM you got there bro.

Hi arasly.

I got it from a bodykit shop in Batu Cave. Mine is M Sport bumper and it fit well. No modification required. I will pm you the shop name, contact number and price later on.

Thanks bro. We shared the same passion. UDM. :top:

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wind Sound from my RHS window/door

Hi all bimmers and good day to you.

There is a wind hissing sound from the RHS window/door that I need to rectify. Feel irritating driving UDM with all those wind sound. There is 2 component there. The door rubber and the window rubber which suppose to prevent the wind leak. Which one normally that causing the problem?

Just in case any of you bimmers come across my thread and know how to rectify this I am always open for advise.

Thanks.:wink:

hi Bro ChipYoose.....mind to pm me too the shop name n price for the lip u have there.

tq

bmadzi65;834322 said:
hi Bro ChipYoose.....mind to pm me too the shop name n price for the lip u have there.

tq

PM. Please check your mb.

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Bottom