My E39 528i Cruiser

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nope. It was to change the following:

a. Gear lever selector switch (about RM1.1k)
b. Radiator + mounting bushes [old one was leaking, 2nd time already] (almost RM1k)
c. Pulley (1 piece) (RM250+)
d. Rear brake pads (RM300)
e. Engine Oil - Shell Helix, Oil Filter
f. Oil Filter
g. Thermostat & Thermostat housing
h. Some other small parts and labour costs

All in all it added up to RM4.1k and it's mostly for replacement of wear and tear parts.

Noticed one thing about M1, they usually recommend to replace the part at fault and use original replacements. Which is a good thing but costly for the pocket.
The main thing i like about them is their fast turnaround time as i can't afford to be without my car. Have not gotten a spare car just yet.

eh bro ..where u stay..let come out for a yum cha ..we can share some information mah ..would like to see ur car oso

Anyone know where i can find a replacement for the buttons for the left of the steering wheel?

M-SportSteering.jpg

The car is no longer maroonish... it's now a bronze type colour. Maroon was the colour it was when i first bought it.
Considered AC's Type II also before but opted to go with the OEM Style 32 instead.

hey..really nice looking car u got there...what is the name of your new paint color?? Really really nice..must catch up with u one day to have a look....if u dont mind la

Nicely ongoing project . Colour and rims look matching . Good luck on your project bro .cheers

Got bored after not doing anything to the car in a long time.

Found some ori AC rear view mirrors on Mudah and an ori AC muffler for the E39. Only keeping the side mirrors now and recently sold off the muffler to one of our bros from BMWCM.
Prefer the AC's more than the M5 side mirrors. Only disadvantage is that the mirrors can't be folded.

IMG_3325_zpsfbba50fd.jpg

Sold the style 32's after a year of using them as I wanted something with a meaner stance. Managed to find these rims that came off another E39 and i was sold.
Think its a BBS RXII 2-piece but never took the time to confirm. Rims are a staggered setup with fronts 8.5j offset 22 and rears 10.5j offset 25.

IMG_3394_zps996f0a7d.jpg

IMG_3322_zps7ee8a4a5.jpg

Top Bottom