My E30 was stolen at Puchong. Help Needed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kelana,
sorry to hear that!
ur car and the no. plate look familiar. macam pernah nampak kat around OUG/tan yew lai area last few days ago or maybe along jalan bukit jalil to bandar bukit puchong, cause, when i see a nice BMW models, i will look at it while driving. have you pass this area before.

burn;215521 said:
kelana,
sorry to hear that!
ur car and the no. plate look familiar. macam pernah nampak kat around OUG/tan yew lai area last few days ago or maybe along jalan bukit jalil to bandar bukit puchong, cause, when i see a nice BMW models, i will look at it while driving. have you pass this area before.

Burn,
Really? What a hope u are giving... Really hope to see my beloved E30 come in a piece.... Will chase and go around there this afternoon.. TQ for your eyes...

pussy;215466 said:
I believe that MPSJ towed your car.. check with them..

Pussy,

I don't think MPSJ done it.. Coz my car lost in the middle of a night.
My car was there at 9pm then reliase lost when the mechanics show up next morning. Believe this is a car robbering case...
But still don't know what to do next rather than searching around and pray my car is still in one piece drove by 'hamlau' around here...

Mr Pussy is rite. Just go check la, who knows. Like Jarance said, if your clutch pump is out of order, how people want to drive? Somebody must towed ur car. Go check go check..

pussy;215466 said:
I believe that MPSJ towed your car.. check with them..

kelana, i will drive behind OUG industrial park this evening to tengok tengok.
cause, this place is consider quiet and not many people go there, lots of workshop.

bro....sorry to hear this happening to you...hope that son of a #$!@*/ gets run over by a truck...."of course not in your car"....don't worry all us part time "polis" will keep an eye out...

May the culprit who stole your car die of a slow-acting cancer of the testicles.

And it happened so soon after you got married too, which in itself is a stressful enough period without having to suffer this painful loss.

Look on the bright side. In a few years, after you are old and rich, you will look back on this episode and laugh it off as part of your life experience...

Sorry to hear that your car is gone. Why no news? I was not online for some time. Well its a lesson to all, for me I don't sent my car to roadside parking type of workshop and make sure if my car to be left behind it should be in a lock workshop not even in compound area but in shop lock at night if not no way I will leave it behind let it be an old junk, see when things happen who is in trouble not them its we that suffer.

Top Bottom