My E30 was stolen at Puchong. Help Needed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kelana

Club Guest
What a bad start for a new bride.Just get married last month and this month lost my car...:mad: Lost my car in bengkel at Kampung Tengah, Puchong. Police report has been done but sadly said, my car was covered by 3rd party insurance only. Meaning no cover for my loss.. hu hu :( Do believe forumer is very kind and need anyone from Puchong and nearby area as my ears and eyes. Reg No: BBX 75Model: E30 2 doors 320 manualEngine: M20Colour: MaroonRim: StandardIf anyone saw my beloved car, please do call me at digi-tiga tujuh dua satu tiga empat kosong or just sms the location seen.

sorry for your loss..

you said lost at the bengkel ? you mean your mech lost it ?

sorry for your lost mate. posted the your help request in a new thread ops... Godspeed and hope you get your wheels back in 1 peace.

if lost in workshop sure there is some thing wrong with the workshop.wao! old school people also want,to all old school bro pls go and pasang alarm don't use key only.

pussy;214025 said:
sorry for your loss..

you said lost at the bengkel ? you mean your mech lost it ?

Yeah.. i left my car for repair. Put there a night for clutch pump replacement. Take a day for part searching and lost my car another day.

Any idea to come up into solution? Sadly saying that worksyop belong to my officemate.

chili e30;214098 said:
if lost in workshop sure there is some thing wrong with the workshop.wao! old school people also want,to all old school bro pls go and pasang alarm don't use key only.

Newly disable alarm, coz my alarm 'eat' my battery, got something wrong with the wiring. What a big mistake... but still wondering old school car standard like mine also got stolen... haiyaa...

ALBundy;214118 said:
I believe the workshop has to be responsible.

regardless of whether the owner is your officemate, best fren or relative. go claim. else tell the world about this workshop!!

ALBundy;214118 said:
I believe the workshop has to be responsible.

TQ all...

any idea what i suppose to do?

Really miss my wheels already... hu hu hu

kelana;214121 said:
TQ all...

any idea what i suppose to do?

Really miss my wheels already... hu hu hu

the workshop is responsible, I think they should take full blame for this

mafia1118;214063 said:
mechanic.. wut u write in ur report? did e policeman take ur statement?

I louge police report together with the mechanic to Balai Polis USJ8 then refer that case to Balai Polis Putra Height. But with 3rd party insurance does the report make any purpose and consequence?

Any advices welcome...

or issit your car is being towed away for illegal parking.
Will keep a lookout.

Not too sure about claiming the insurance company for theft. But the issue now is that the car was stolen while the workshop is repairing it. Even if you can't claim from your insurance, you can sue the workshop for negligence...

The mechanic shop should be insured, so u make ur claim against him, and he will claim for his insurance....

Top Bottom