My 22 year-old plaything

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro mizhan...ya got the contractor'c contact for the tranparent awning which is right above ya bintang tiga ??

yehh the e34 surely a sleeping monster with lotsa power ... :)

Oops, thanks for clarifying Iylia. Didn't know the Alpina lip had been removed already.

Kekeke. Nice paint job! :top:

ICEMAN 13;653676 said:
bro mizhan...ya got the contractor'c contact for the tranparent awning which is right above ya bintang tiga ??

yehh the e34 surely a sleeping monster with lotsa power ... :)

Ya lar, i need the contact no too :D thx bro!

Eggie86;653750 said:
Oops, thanks for clarifying Iylia. Didn't know the Alpina lip had been removed already.

Kekeke. Nice paint job! :top:

actually it never had an Alpina lip. Previous owner of the M5 bumper i bought stuck Alpina decals on it.

bmw7833;654259 said:
Looking for ori Alpina bumper?

Perhaps in 6 months time, after i collect a thousand stone chips on the present freshly painted bumper :)

mizhan;654262 said:
Perhaps in 6 months time, after i collect a thousand stone chips on the present freshly painted bumper :)

There is one for sale now from the same seller for Eggie' rims, cheap cheap price oni, may be u can buy and keep. :4:

bmw7833;654264 said:
There is one for sale now from the same seller for Eggie' rims, cheap cheap price oni, may be u can buy and keep. :4:

hehehe how much is he asking ahh? hehehe

Don't know but u can offer him anytime, i don't think he able to sell off. U can get the seller' contact from eggie.

i would be keen on an Alpina bumper if only i have a set of Alpina 17' staggered.. :(

Ops, thanks for clarifying Mizhan.

Haha, just goes to show how shallow my knowledge is on genuine Alpina products. :4:

mizhan,, i think i saw your car just now.... entering NKVE from Damansara exit near Merchant Square. I was in the dark grey e90.

mizhan;655726 said:
that must've been moments before i had fun with an E39 :)

hahah yeah exactly.. i saw a black e39 zooming pass by me and headed towards you and started giving right indicator light on you to get out of the way.

yup, what a rude fella - indicator AND high beam me... i let him pass then tailed him. idiot moved to the left when we got to about 210kmh :biggrin:

i think it's time i place a badge on my boot, that'll avoid any more E39 525i from being discourteous :tongue:

Top Bottom