Heritage Car Rally - March 14, 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
johnj;502968 said:
my favourite is...ahhhh...can't choose..all also nice...!!

tell me about bro.. even asked to choose only 5 cars from that collection wud make me pening already!

Ini "Heritage Car Rally" kah.?.."Ex-VP BMWCM Car Rally?" Ada promotion kah? Macam buat promo aje...Mau tukar tayar bole?

Mizhan : Thanks for the photos of my old man and his 2nd wife. I will show it to him. Thanks for keeping him company. Was suppose to be there with him but I had to take off somewhere that morning.

chili e30;502549 said:
maybe next time we can try arrange visit tuanku royal gallery...

U sapa nak arrange visit HRH Tuanku Sultan.BMWCM tak ada Patron.Jika ada Patron,maybe kita boleh visit juga.Cerminkan diri kita dahulu sebelum kita dicerminkan oleh org lain.Heritage Car club siapa Presidentnya.Gelaran TUN bro.................Yang penting PATRON.Thanks.

suhaimi850;503370 said:
U sapa nak arrange visit HRH Tuanku Sultan.BMWCM tak ada Patron.Jika ada Patron,maybe kita boleh visit juga.Cerminkan diri kita dahulu sebelum kita dicerminkan oleh org lain.Heritage Car club siapa Presidentnya.Gelaran TUN bro.................Yang penting PATRON.Thanks.

There is no need to get aggressive here. A suggestion was made in good faith. If the suggestion was unrealistc, then it can be easily pointed out. You never know, who the person behind the nick may be, or who he may know that could help pull it off.

FYI, HRH private collection was open to public viewing recently in Shah Alam for about a month during his birthday celebration.

ICEMAN 13;502452 said:
someday i will buy this car and it's number ..... someday ...

Well, there is still BHA1. Just buy 4 ekor and who knows :)

suhaimi850;503370 said:

terima kasih encik suhaimi atas comment anda....itu sebuah cadangan sahaja.adakah sesiapa disini tidak dibenar
bagi pandangan?munkin ada orang yang boleh tolong aturkan untuk kami,siapa tahu?

Yo Mizhan,
thanks for the pics man; simply love the classics.
Who knows.. u should get your restored E30 there soon as its rdy !
Btw, is there like a classic car meetup calender or forum list? I went for one in Penang about a year ago, and had a great time

thanks for the kind words yoman. you could check with the Malaysia Singapore Vintage Car Register for their calendar.

chili e30;503589 said:
terima kasih encik suhaimi atas comment anda....itu sebuah cadangan sahaja.adakah sesiapa disini tidak dibenar
bagi pandangan?munkin ada orang yang boleh tolong aturkan untuk kami,siapa tahu?

Thanks,orang yang boleh mengatur acara ini adalah orang yang pernah kita sanjung ketika waktu dahulu.Cari orang yang lebih pengalaman dan pengetahuan dalam bidang ini.Saya rasa beliau boleh membantu untuk acara ini.Kita janganlah membuang atau membenci beliau kerana sesuatu perkara yang baik utk kita semua.Manusia semuanya tidak sempurna,adakalanya berlaku kesilapan.Jika anda ingin membuat acara ini,saya mengalu-alukan.Hubungi beliau untuk mendapat pandangan dan pendapat darinya.Thanks.

Hai hai tak habis habis lagi ker. Aku dah bosan lar, ini kelab kereta la.
Sesiapa nak join BMWGayClub bole submit borang nanti I bagi gelaran Tun..gek:sleep:

The HRH Sultan of Selangor is our Royal Patron for the Rotary Club of Klang of Which I'm the Secretary..always brush shoulders as I'm a member in the Royal Klang Club too..hahahahahah!!!!..Let me see what I can do!

Some people think that they are great but great people are people who are told that they are great - Philosopher JJ

Just posted to get my post number to 1008...heheheh..my number..hahaha...sorry ahh mizhan, hijack your thread!:top::love:

Mizhan..

All those pics are simply beautiful, quality pics as well. TQVM for sharing with all of us who missed the party .

suhaimi850;504028 said:
Thanks,orang yang boleh mengatur acara ini adalah orang yang pernah kita sanjung ketika waktu dahulu.Cari orang yang lebih pengalaman dan pengetahuan dalam bidang ini.Saya rasa beliau boleh membantu untuk acara ini.Kita janganlah membuang atau membenci beliau kerana sesuatu perkara yang baik utk kita semua.Manusia semuanya tidak sempurna,adakalanya berlaku kesilapan.Jika anda ingin membuat acara ini,saya mengalu-alukan.Hubungi beliau untuk mendapat pandangan dan pendapat darinya.Thanks.

wow.. long time no hear bro.. didnt know you are still in the forum.....?:eek:

Don Franco;504307 said:
wow.. long time no hear bro.. didnt know you are still in the forum.....?:eek:

Who was he referring to anyways????????? I need a translator la:listen:

suhaimi850;503370 said:

as usual tok kok!

All part of his and his cronies' bigger plan! This Club should remain apolitical!

p.s. Just my humble personal opinion :love:

Top Bottom