Heritage Car Rally - March 14, 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mizhan;502167 said:
DSC_0022.jpg

This 300se is the real gem..black just the way i like it, minus the spotlight. this is the bees bullocks..awesome!

I saw the convoi before the jln duta toll..was in the opposite direction otw to cherating..hehehe...mizhan..ure the man..btw the royal gallery is just 2 minutes from my house and 30 seconds from my club..Royal Klang Club..heheheheh

rockonla;502578 said:
This 300se is the real gem..black just the way i like it, minus the spotlight. this is the bees bullocks..awesome!

rebuilt and maintained by Heritage Garage... its for sale...

johnj;502677 said:
I saw the convoi before the jln duta toll..was in the opposite direction otw to cherating..hehehe...mizhan..ure the man..btw the royal gallery is just 2 minutes from my house and 30 seconds from my club..Royal Klang Club..heheheheh

ceh, i could have just called you to walk there on sunday. nevermind, next time we go :)

my car another 5 years can join. hehe... the youngest of the old.

its nice to see where our tax dollars went to.....:eek:

ramsing;502717 said:
my car another 5 years can join. hehe... the youngest of the old.

its nice to see where our tax dollars went to.....:eek:

actually bro, HRH has a numberr of successful investments like the substantial equity he holds in Hard Rock Cafe and Concorde hotel chain. however, he does get to purchase new vehicles at no tax or excise :)

mizhan;502437 said:

my favorite:love: this is actually 996T, next to the black 997T....i noticed the purple 964 turbo also(super rare)....but 993T missing, i wonder why??? tuanku lupa beli ka?

mizhan;502777 said:
actually bro, HRH has a numberr of successful investments like the substantial equity he holds in Hard Rock Cafe and Concorde hotel chain. however, he does get to purchase new vehicles at no tax or excise :)

nola bro..i didn't mean it in a bad way. just saying that life sometimes is unfair to some, and very fair to others. but its all in the luck of the draw when you're born :love:

mafia;502685 said:
rebuilt and maintained by Heritage Garage... its for sale...

if only my pockets is that deep...i wouldnt mind rolling in this beauty. perfect. :love:

Thanks Mizhan for the nice pictures. I have mis as before I am always with vintage group But had visited HRH cars but some not there could be at Shah Alam Istana. Bila dia nak drive so many there. I have models only in the cupboard.

ramsing;502810 said:
nola bro..i didn't mean it in a bad way. just saying that life sometimes is unfair to some, and very fair to others. but its all in the luck of the draw when you're born :love:

i agree completely.. life just seem to be 'more fair' to a few than to the masses. just like the saying - all men are equal.. some are more equal than others :D

rezzy3181;502991 said:
Thanks Mizhan for the nice pictures. I have mis as before I am always with vintage group But had visited HRH cars but some not there could be at Shah Alam Istana. Bila dia nak drive so many there. I have models only in the cupboard.

during my brief chat, HRH mentioned that his father had an even more extensive collection. however his brothers took some of them after the late Sultan's passing.

my contact is via Badan Warisan Malaysia which organised the trip there. if we wish to do same as our Club visit, better if we can find amongst us who is familiar with either Galeri or Istana people.

Top Bottom