My 22 year-old plaything

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Iylia H;655700 said:
mizhan,, i think i saw your car just now.... entering NKVE from Damansara exit near Merchant Square. I was in the dark grey e90.

Wow, banyak kete you have... :p

mizhan;655966 said:
540i perhaps :tongue:

How come rarely able to bump into you on the highways... Kekeke.

Hopefully able to bump into you someday along NKVE since my new role has me based at Cyberjaya... :adore:

eggie, we can always arrange to bump into each other on the highways :biggrin:

Eggie86;656066 said:
How come rarely able to bump into you on the highways... Kekeke.

Hopefully able to bump into you someday along NKVE since my new role has me based at Cyberjaya... :adore:

i see you now at cyberjaya... dun potong my cue on my seven ar....i taxi there and putrajaya.....hehehe

btw, did seek the one and only lord lamsing ? must pay protection money io...

pussy;656149 said:
i see you now at cyberjaya... dun potong my cue on my seven ar....i taxi there and putrajaya.....hehehe

btw, did seek the one and only lord lamsing ? must pay protection money io...

Haha, Cyber ah?? Good la, hope can catch you someday.

Really damn happy not being stuck in the usual congestion as per my previous job. Easily pushing the car to 170-190 daily on the highways to and from Subang - such a joy. :love:

Lamsing ah... Didn't see any E34s here though. Seen a few F10s already, guess all from the BMW office here...

Eggie86;656159 said:
Haha, Cyber ah?? Good la, hope can catch you someday.

Really damn happy not being stuck in the usual congestion as per my previous job. Easily pushing the car to 170-190 daily on the highways to and from Subang - such a joy. :love:

Lamsing ah... Didn't see any E34s here though. Seen a few F10s already, guess all from the BMW office here...

Me also citizen of Cyber, traveling daily from KL via MEX....Catch me if you can :4:

pardypeople;656224 said:
Me also citizen of Cyber, traveling daily from KL via MEX....Catch me if you can :4:

Woo~~sound like ur daily speed more faster than the wind la :rock:

pardypeople;656224 said:

Awesome mate. Will keep an eye out for a silver E36. Have seen quite a number of Bimmers already during my 1.5 weeks travelling to Cyber. Mostly E46s though. E36s a few. Never bumped into another E34 or E32 yet. :biggrin:

Too bad I don't use MEX bro... :p

koh_424;656261 said:
Woo~~sound like ur daily speed more faster than the wind la :rock:

110 km/h only la bro. My car like siput.

Eggie86;656342 said:
Awesome mate. Will keep an eye out for a silver E36. Have seen quite a number of Bimmers already during my 1.5 weeks travelling to Cyber. Mostly E46s though. E36s a few. Never bumped into another E34 or E32 yet. :biggrin:

Too bad I don't use MEX bro... :p

Hopefully will spot you in Cyber then. Cheers bro.

P/S: Lets not spam this thread then owner marah. :cool:

thread owner is a nice fellow la... :tongue: he also drive like siput :biggrin:

mizhan;656421 said:
thread owner is a nice fellow la... :tongue: he also drive like siput :biggrin:

Since joining the forums, this is the only time my impression of siputs is anything but slow... :biggrin:

I have the same wheel but problem finding correct tire size. Bro boleh bagi saiz tayar and mana mau cari ? front and rear

bazet;657263 said:
I have the same wheel but problem finding correct tire size. Bro boleh bagi saiz tayar and mana mau cari ? front and rear

i think sunway area has plenty to choose from.

Eggie86;655895 said:
What badge Mizhan... :biggrin:

this badge..

DSC_0134.jpg

Mizhan, u make me itchy to buy back my e34 from the owner lah...

today saw this green beauty zoom past me at standstill.... awesome man.... but the owner looks cute...

Top Bottom