My 22 year-old plaything

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mizhan;551047 said:
the cracks appeared on previously welded spots.. aku rasa cukup la dua kali crack, boleh pencen dah.

Sayang seribu kali sayang:banghead:

mizhan;550791 said:
those deep dishes are lovely. anyway, your E36 coupe dah siap ke?

The coupe still in process, spend alot on mechanical parts and bought alot of stuff from ebay..so running low on moohhh...plan to send the car for paint in next few months only as i will be travelling soon..tengah cari M3 bodykit and AC rims..

selvahraje46;551371 said:
The coupe still in process, spend alot on mechanical parts and bought alot of stuff from ebay..so running low on moohhh...plan to send the car for paint in next few months only as i will be travelling soon..tengah cari M3 bodykit and AC rims..

i can be the foster parent to your car when you're away :D

Her new look.. tighter lingerie, shorter skirts

I finally replaced the ACS bumpers and skirts. Boot spoiler still there; lazy to find another boot to respray. Besides, i kinda like the general appearance as is :)

DSC_0046-1.jpg

DSC_0050-1.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

Thanks AO.. especially for helping out with the installation.

Btw, did you send the rims to refurbish yourself or were they done up already prior to your purchase?

My own replica throwing stars need a refurb one day too haha.

evilnickwong;556597 said:
Btw, did you send the rims to refurbish yourself or were they done up already prior to your purchase?

My own replica throwing stars need a refurb one day too haha.

i only had the caps (stars) refurbished.. old paint removed and new coat of hypersilver was applied. oh, i used hi-solid clearcoat. the four stars cost me RM350.. not cheap.

It is almost identical, i.e. Metallic british racing green, just minus the festive gold flakes :)

Yeah, it grew tanduks!

Alpina lip still on ah? The wordings all gone? Hehehe...

Nice paintjob.

I thought it resembled Dolphin Grey before you mentioned it was BRG. :top:

Eggie86;653574 said:
Alpina lip still on ah? The wordings all gone? Hehehe...

Nice paintjob.

I thought it resembled Dolphin Grey before you mentioned it was BRG. :top:

that one m5 bodykit bro

Top Bottom