Monthly Weekend Drive 19-20 June 2010: Penang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
stanleycck;529086 said:
For those going for this Official Trip and wants some Tau Sah Piah........please do let me know. I can pre-book them as it is always sold out.

1. Herbert ( OM ) - 5 Boxes
2. deep3102 - 3 boxes pls :wavey:

I will only assist OMs which are going for the drive. dateline is on the 13th. [/QUOTE ]

lamoo;529234 said:
:banghead::banghead::banghead:boo hoo hoo hooo...:20::20::20:

...eh! you also soooo happy until cry ah?

Lists Your Name Here...

For those who is going...
1. Nazrie
2. t2ribena
3. Stanleycck - 2A +1 C
4. deep3102 - 2A
5. DigitalPunk
6. gracetcp (1 room for 1N pls)

For those who is joining the Treasure Hunt...

1. NazriE - 3pax, so I can accept 1 more to join me...just jump in

Please provide info if you guys is joining the Treasure Hunt and how many participant.

We will be having the drive from KL to Penang for this event. Our Penang chapters members will be meeting us there in Penang. More info will be provided once all arrangement is made.

Thank you..

For those going for this Official Trip and wants some Tau Sah Piah........please do let me know. I can pre-book them as it is always sold out.

2. gracetcp - 3 boxes

I will only assist OMs which are going for the drive. dateline is on the 13th.

hahaha...grace coming ahh...then I try to come...to rempit the 1er!!!!:rock:

Updated List of Names......Missed out Herbert

Updated on the 4th June 2010 at 10:41AM
Lists Your Names Here...

For those who are going...
1. Nazrie
2. t2ribena
3. Stanleycck - 2A +1 C
4. deep3102 - 2A
5. DigitalPunk
6. Herbert - 2A for 2 Nights ( 19th in, 21st out )
7. gracetcp (1 room for 1N pls)

Please provide info if you guys is joining the Treasure Hunt and how many participant.

We will be having the drive from KL to Penang for this event. Our Penang chapters members will be meeting us there in Penang. More info will be provided once all arrangement is made.

Thank you..

Updated List for Tau Sah Piah........4th June 2010

For those going for this Official Trip and wants some Tau Sah Piah........please do let me know. I can pre-book them as it is always sold out. Take note that this item is Non Halal.

2. gracetcp ( OM ) - 3 boxes
3. Deep3102 ( OM ) - 3 boxes

I will only assist OMs which are going for the drive. dateline is on the 13th. Please PM me your Name ( Real ) and Tel No. I will make orders based on names, Tel no and qty. Collection of these items will be on the 19th afternoon onwards. Will keep those posted. I will also post the address of Ghee Hiang Shop.

Deep and Herbert........FYI

Deep and Herbert........received yr PM with thanks. Will updated you on the orders as the dates gets nearer.

stanleycck;529341 said:
Deep and Herbert........received yr PM with thanks. Will updated you on the orders as the dates gets nearer.

Stan, apa ini barang Tau Sah Piah.. Penang speciality issit.

Ooopss sorry read already.

Cheers

just a suggestion to OM and Committee, since we're heading up north, will it be okay to extend the invitation to Ipoh club as well?

enkil;529345 said:

Cheers

Bro.......the Jeruks ( Nutmegs,etc ) are also famous from the north......can get plenty of those selling at Chowrasta Market Place.........Halal.

enkil;529345 said:

Cheers

Enkil.......I believe that there is a Halal version.......let me check and get back to you on this.

deep3102;529363 said:
just a suggestion to OM and Committee, since we're heading up north, will it be okay to extend the invitation to Ipoh club as well?

everyone is invited but only OMs entitled for the special rate...please bear in mind it is a school holidays.. see, membership does have its privileges.. this special hotel rate is not for this event only but throughout the year as long as u are an OM ..

deep3102;529363 said:

Deep, don't worry .... I group always join us if we go uo north ....

Calling King Karim and Megatniza....

gracetcp;529248 said:
Lists Your Name Here...

For those who is going...
1. Nazrie
2. t2ribena
3. Stanleycck - 2A +1 C
4. deep3102 - 2A
5. DigitalPunk
6. gracetcp (1 room for 1N pls)
7.etquah ( tentative ) . Will reconfirm by June 11. Room not required