Mk7 Golf GTi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Congrats on your new ride. So, after Opti - coating, don't have to wax or polish the car ?

Thanks guys..

Final product.. Sorry only have S3 to capture the pics.

etquah;848471 said:
Congrats on your new ride. So, after Opti - coating, don't have to wax or polish the car ?

Can wash down just with water. No need polish but can still wax.

- - - Updated - - -

rx8;852465 said:
Enkil , how r u finding d car

Like most cars i own. Not enough power haha :) but that's fixable with tuning... soooonnn hehe

Other than that really quite happy. Tick all the right boxes. Comfort when u want it even on 19's. Quiet cabin. Plush interior. The DCC or Dynamic Chassis Control is of course the icing on the cake. Its basically a fully adjustable suspension/engine map/steering into one easy push of a button. Still getting use to the front wheel drive character after so long with bmw/merc. Its been a fun learning process nonetheless :)
Ohh did i mention its frugal too.

Awesome. do share more this sunday breakfast ;)

enkil;852520 said:
Like most cars i own. Not enough power haha :) but that's fixable with tuning... soooonnn hehe

Other than that really quite happy. Tick all the right boxes. Comfort when u want it even on 19's. Quiet cabin. Plush interior. The DCC or Dynamic Chassis Control is of course the icing on the cake. Its basically a fully adjustable suspension/engine map/steering into one easy push of a button. Still getting use to the front wheel drive character after so long with bmw/merc. Its been a fun learning process nonetheless :)

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome. do share more this sunday breakfast ;)

enkil;852520 said:

A hatch wins a best family car category?? mcm dah kena sogok je..:p

enkil;854420 said:
Volkswagen wins big at COTY 2013 :)

http://www.cbt.com.my/2013/11/29/volkswagen-wins-big-at-coty-2013/

Qoute

“The Volkswagen Golf GTI was the original hot hatch and this year’s optional Tech Pack is a must-have and completely transforms the car’s all-round capabilities to make it one of the most complete packages on the road,” said the panel of COTY judges.

- - - Updated - - -

enkil;854420 said:
Volkswagen wins big at COTY 2013 :)

http://www.cbt.com.my/2013/11/29/volkswagen-wins-big-at-coty-2013/

Qoute

“The Volkswagen Golf GTI was the original hot hatch and this year’s optional Tech Pack is a must-have and completely transforms the car’s all-round capabilities to make it one of the most complete packages on the road,” said the panel of COTY judges.

Hehehe.. bukan sogok, creative :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hehehe.. bukan sogok, creative :rock:

_M_;854421 said:

Actually if you read the article the car which won best family car category was the Kia Cerato.

Here are the winners.

SPECIAL MENTION AWARDS
People’s Choice Award 2013 - Proton Suprima S
Most Beautiful Car of the Year - Jaguar F-Type
Most Improved Navigation Aid - AAPICO QI: Galactio (Aftermarket) and Powermap iQ (OEM)

CATEGORY AWARDS
1. Entry Level Compact Car of the Year - Proton Saga SV
2. Compact Car of the Year - Honda Jazz (CKD)
3. Premium Compact Car of the Year - Mercedes Benz A250 Sport
4. Entry Level Coupe of the Year - Hyundai Veloster
5. Family Car of the Year - Kia Cerato
6. Premium Family Car of the Year - Volkswagen Golf MK VII
7. Executive Car of the Year - Honda Accord 2.4L
8. Pick-Up Truck of the Year - Isuzu D-Max 2.5 Auto
9. MPV of the Year - Ssangyong Stavic
10. SUV of the Year - Subaru XV
11. Premium SUV of the Year - Volkswagen Touareg TDI
12. Performance Car of the Year - Volkswagen Golf GTI
13. Premium Performance Car of the Year - Porsche Cayman S
14. Premium Executive Car of the Year (below RM500,000) - Lexus IS250 F Sport
15. Premium Executive Car of the Year (above RM500,000) - Jaguar XJ 2.0

Car of the Year 2013
Volkswagen Golf GTI

_M_….no la…..just that BMW didn't buy a page in the program book for the event…..so not worth mentioning….hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

_M_….no la…..just that BMW didn't buy a page in the program book for the event…..so not worth mentioning….hehehe

Mavik.. point noted, thats why I wrote a best family car category. Premium or otherwise, still family car lo..

Mavik;854428 said:
Actually if you read the article the car which won best family car category was the Kia Cerato.

5. Family Car of the Year - Kia Cerato
6. Premium Family Car of the Year - Volkswagen Golf MK VII

Anyway here it is :)

To be honest the reviews has been quite spot on. Have done almost 5000km so far. Its no BMW of course but in a good way.

_M_;854436 said:
Mavik.. point noted, thats why I wrote a best family car category. Premium or otherwise, still family car lo..
LOL you are right boss!

- - - Updated - - -

_M_;854436 said:
LOL you are right boss!

Sorry to interupt but wow! People’s Choice Award 2013 - Proton Suprima S, Entry Level Compact Car of the Year - Proton Saga SV. What should i say? hmmm...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to interupt but wow! People’s Choice Award 2013 - Proton Suprima S, Entry Level Compact Car of the Year - Proton Saga SV. What should i say? hmmm...

enkil;854437 said:

To be honest the reviews has been quite spot on. Have done almost 5000km so far. Its no BMW of course but in a good way.
Can't wait to see your baby on the track bro. Want to see how fast the GTI Mk7 can clock at optimal conditions

- - - Updated - - -

enkil;854437 said:

Can't wait to see your baby on the track bro. Want to see how fast the GTI Mk7 can clock at optimal conditions

Haha.. :)

I'm not a fast driver bro. Anyways the slot also full already :(

Track day done. Official time 2.50 still getting used to fwd. Target 2.45 bone stock still for next td. :)

Top Bottom