Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dear all, tt as usual this week.hope to see more comming cause this is a last tt for 2009.for those are new in the forum we always welcome you to joint no matter what model of bimmer you are driving.there is a lot of sifu will share workshop to go in m'cca & share their experiance but becareful kena racun...haha...

date:23/12/09
time:8.30pm onward
venue:uncle john melaka raya

dear all,our 2010 tt will be start at this week.don't miss out.

date:6/1/2010
time:8.30pm

dear all,our 2010 tt will be start at this week.don't miss out.

date:6/1/2010
time:8.30pm

Macha, I see you all so happening I also wanna come join malacca sessions la. Come to think of it, can you help to plan one session & give at least one month notice ah? If no clash with the club's plan, we then propose to the sexytary of the orgynizing cuntmittee to plan monthly drive turun lu punya tempat lpas tu skaligus drive / TT / HH. Let me know macam mana man:top:

climenta,no big deal.just set a date for a drive in weekend i'll get you guys rooms & plan program for you guys.for sure you guys will enjoy it cause i been doing it few time for a few bmw macha friends from k.l.

chriseunos;483859 said:
didnt noticed this thread...im working in Malacca currently, when is the next TT?

next week...20/1,pls pm ur h/p num to me so easy for me to inform u.

dear all,
lets continue our tt this week.

date:20/1
time:8.30pm onward

mcca tt in muar

hi guys,

it's been a long time coming but we did mentioned to turbology we will have one of the tt's in muar someday....

chili, let's make it to muar on our next tt?

dear all,i am planing to do a convoy to muar & have tt over there.pls list down your name if u wanna joint.tt venue to be comfirm.

date: 3/2
time: 7.45pm-8pm gather a pahlawan main door.

1. chili e30

8pm sharp covoy roll.

chili e30;488786 said:
dear all,i am planing to do a convoy to muar & have tt over there.pls list down your name if u wanna joint.tt venue to be comfirm.

1. chili e30
2.nevets

8pm sharp covoy roll.

come la can also tumpang car

tt venue: uncle john tanjung agas muar.

1. chili e30
2. nevets
3. turbology

8pm sharp covoy roll.

turbology;488816 said:
Add me...
and will bring my Cousin out. He plan to get an E36. Time for big time racun

bro,i'll ask our m'cca racun king iven to racun him...:wink:

Top Bottom