Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
CoupeE30;439857 said:
Bro, u tipu kita lagi lah!!!tak nampak u punya bayang pun.......

bukan tipu la..aritu ada game futsal..sampai rumah baru teringat ada tt..sorry all malacca members..:wink:

NoMercy;440340 said:
bro chili any plan during bulan puasa?how about we go buka puasa at serkam or umbai ikan bakar..

club have a official drive 0n 29/8-31/8 so we might do it after 31/8.

dear all,our 2 weekly tt is back as usual this week.

date:5/8
time:8pm onward
venue:uncle john melaka raya

dear all,our 2 weekly tt is back as usual this week.

date:5/8

dear all, lets continue our tt this week.hope to see more people comming.

date:19/8
time:8pm

dear all,i would like to organise a buka puasa tt at ikan bakar crystal bay.reason of chossing this place is because this place have big space of parking,cheap & fresh sea food.everyone pls give a susgetion which date is the best day to do it.

dear all,lets continue our tt ths week & discuss buka puasa tt.

date:2/9

chili e30;446930 said:
dear all, lets continue our tt this week.hope to see more people comming.

date:19/8
time:8pm

aiyo, me no more bimmer, how 2 join???

coupe e30....no bimmer also can come for tt....singapore forumer without bimmer also drive lambo go tt....

melaka TT

after months of hvg tt at uncle john, can we change tt this round to the newly opened Old town at malim...support my client la...

chili e30;450718 said:
coupe e30....no bimmer also can come for tt....singapore forumer without bimmer also drive lambo go tt....

they got lambo, me got proton saga only......paisei leh.....hehehe

nevets;450734 said:
after months of hvg tt at uncle john, can we change tt this round to the newly opened Old town at malim...support my client la...

bro,after this week tt maybe we can change.hopefully your client can tie up with the club giving discout to official member cause 2 individual outlet in k.l did it.

chili e30;450903 said:
bro,after this week tt maybe we can change.hopefully your client can tie up with the club giving discout to official member cause 2 individual outlet in k.l did it.

that's why i suggest we go this week to discuss with her on this matter...bearing in mind she has 2 outlets on malacca...

nevets;451080 said:
that's why i suggest we go this week to discuss with her on this matter...bearing in mind she has 2 outlets on malacca...

get her contact let the committee talk to her,i don't have the right to talk to her...

Top Bottom